On-line companies: picks and pans

Heather

Reaction score
Visit site
I got my frame sliders from Motovation - had excellent service and speedy delivery. I'm now in the process of special ordering some pants from RevZilla - and "Matt" has been great about answering questions quickly and helpfully. I hope that the order goes through just as well.
What companies do you like or recommend (or not), and why?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great thread!

I like my local Cycle Gear, very nice, very knowledgeable and they will state when they don't know something and point me the right way. Host rides and always seem to have food when I'm there.

PJs Parts - Great customer service, very knowledgeable.

Hard Racing.com - Crappy web site, but amazing prices.

Sportbike Track Gear - Excellent "infomercials". "HI! Van from Sportbike Track Gear!"

mercm3

newbie still dammit
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 for Cycle Gear, shops here in San Diego and San Marcos have excellent customer service.

I have also used newenough.com and they were great.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+ 1 for Cycle Gear. I have had GREAT service from both my local CG and online.

Nothing but great things to say about Motovation also. Great service, and I was able to get a single replacement after I lowsided (I've heard that some other manufacturers only sell sliders in pair). I even got an email saying thanks for saying nice things about their product in a post on here after my crash.

I've also had good luck with, but fewer dealings with, motorcycle superstore, and competition accessories.

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

GSBandit6

Reaction score
Visit site
I've never used Cycle Gear online, but the store here is staffed with some great, very helpful folks. I love the 7 day trial for helmets, let me make sure the money I was putting out for my new Shoei was worth it. Yesterday I received my saddlebags and tailbag from New Enough. Ordering was a breeze, shipping was free and quick and boxed well. Nothing but good things to say about either place.

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
Also happy with my local Cycle Gear. Heck, the managerlet my 8 year old son stay and work for her while I ran errands and they changed my street tires! Paid him w/ a pair of riding socks; he was stoked! :rockon:

As for good online experiences:
Motorcycle superstore - :thumbup:
Dennis Kirk - :thumbup:
Ebay - usually good
Chaparral - :thumbup:
MR Cycles (OEM parts only!) - :thumbup: :thumbup: :rockon:
Ron Ayers - :thumbup:
SBN - :thumbup: :thumbup:

Only place I've had any bad expereinces is eBay, and it has never been on motorcycle parts. My T-Rex slider purchasing experience is great from their eBay store..