Ottimoto rearsets - Delay.. Delay.. Cancel..

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
I placed an order for a pair of Ottimoto rearsets on Aug 10th through the company website (ottimotohk.com).. I've been told a couple times by email since then that they will ship "in the next couple days".. well.. it's Aug 29th and my order is still "processing" on the website. I just sent them a final email to cancel my order.

Now at $250 shipped for a pair of rearsets, they're definitely a good deal, and the quality seems acceptable according to people who actually received them.
My point is, I don't want to throw the company under the bus, but I just wanted to post for the next guy who orders a pair of rearsets 4 weeks in advance of his next trackday, thinking surely they will arrive by then even though they come from hong kong.. well.. don't be too sure.. oh well, grinding pegs is fun too :)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the info, but you know we have a vendor review area in this forum for posts just like these.

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the info, but you know we have a vendor review area in this forum for posts just like these.

I didn't, but now I do.. I should have known though, this forum is so organized - there's a category for everything :)

If a mod sees this thread, please feel free to move it to the appropriate section.