OzFazer, pics of the Leo's

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those newer Leo's looks sharp. How was the install, straight forward and easy? How's the sound and have you notice any performance gain?

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those newer Leo's looks sharp. How was the install, straight forward and easy? How's the sound and have you notice any performance gain?

It was suprisingly easy. I do have a bit of mechanical knowledge (my dad and brother are mechanics but don't see them much), found the install very straight forward.

Sound is brilliant, and that's with the dB killers in. Will probably take them out when we go on group rides.

Performance... It seems to run a lot better, and a very mild power increase. No PCIII yet, maybe in the future.
I did a short vid just after installing them (video is crap, but the sound works ok).
[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv9ozAyegE0"]YouTube - FZ6S - Leo Vince pipes[/ame]

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was just thinking, I only sleep for 3 or 4 hours on a Friday, if that makes it easier for you.

Hmm, he was...lol. Had some luck in the Texas Hold'em room this morning...lol Right place - right time sort of thing. :Flip:

:)

Well it looks like the credits i sent your way worked a treat for you. :rockon:

And Jules...i dont believe your luck...i must of hexed you by mentioning it....lol!

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well the dollar is going down and the price on the Leo's went up ! So they might be off the list.The scorps prices are still ok but I don't think my rack will fit, damn it ! Think I might have to go the Wolfman route and debaffle.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well the dollar is going down and the price on the Leo's went up ! So they might be off the list.The scorps prices are still ok but I don't think my rack will fit, damn it ! Think I might have to go the Wolfman route and debaffle.

Lol, i just ordered my Ohlins rear shock from the states today, as i noticed the Aussie dollar falling, and thought i better get in before it gets any worse!

Ozfazer6, If you go the de-baffle route, and you get it done by Terry at Redline Exhaust...can you do us all a favour and get him to explain exactly what he does! He did with me but i was in a huge hurry that day, and forgot immediately!

Might be selling my de-baffled OEM pipes anyway, as my TB ti's will be here soon!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well good news,indysuperbikes look like they may come to the party on shipping,$309 down to $65 !.Will see what happens.

Man, that's a big difference!I just checked out their site...lots and lots of goodies! Keep us posted.