OzFazer, pics of the Leo's

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My Two Brothers pipes turned up today! pity they wont be on the bike for at least another week!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How go's it on the Ducati ?

what the big 4 door green one ??

The Duc is running surprisingly well considering she had not been started for over 12 months!, first ride was interesting, old fuel, running like crap, so i emptied the tank, flushed it about 3 times, then put some premium in, a new set of plugs (which i had sitting around), and changed the oil, and hey presto, she is running beautifully. My back,shoulders, and rickety old hip are not happy though!

As for the big Falcon (4 door green one!), it's actually Blue, and she is just fine too, although full of Baby seats now! capsule one side in the back, Baby seat on the other....squashed 9 year old in the middle!

Worked out today that my car using 12.5 litres of fuel per 100km, my FZ6 uses about 5 litres per 100km, and my Ducati uses about 4.5 litres per 100km.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just received an email from indysuperbikes and my Leo's have been shipped ,Happy,happy,happy. :cheer:

MNan, wait till they get here, you will be like a Kid in a Candy Shop! Cant wait to get together with everyone for a ride....and the weather is getting better...wont be long!

:Flash::Flash::Flash:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, wait till they get here, you will be like a Kid in a Candy Shop! Cant wait to get together with everyone for a ride....and the weather is getting better...wont be long!

:Flash::Flash::Flash:

Great news Oz.

And I agree with Wolfman, the weather is getting better, think I will be registering my bike on Friday... Can't wait to get back on it.

Hmm, I better go start the thing up, hasn't run since the day OzFazer came around to check out my Leo's.

:)

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol,that was a while ago now............you do know that my spending all this money on cans is because of that day don't you :spank:

Oh and btw there seems to be another OZfazer on here now ,trying to pinch my Nic,lol

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh and btw there seems to be another OZfazer on here now ,trying to pinch my Nic,lol

I saw that....Dont worry, you cant beat the original! And Stumbles, you might all be riding without me...went to Yamaha World today to see how my bike was progressing.....not very much happening ( forks still off, very little sign of action :shakehead:), and Aaron the service Manager, who is doing the work, was off sick today!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
By the way, the other day, there was an FZ6 in Yamaha World having Leo's fitted, Black bike, naked...anyone from here?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You want us all to get together and go round and :spank: :spank: :spank: till he gets on to it ,lol

Man i have goiven him plenty of motivation....a $160 Bottle of Wine about 2 weeks ago!

Might just send my big mate Matt in there, a withering stare from him will get anyone moving...6'4, arms like Hulk Hogan, and 140kg's!

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$160 Bottle of Wine

I quite like wine,spent 10 years in the industry,thats how I met my wife,but thats another story ,lol.
I have got some 1988 and 1989 bottles of Rockford Basket pressed Shiraz around here somewhere,bloody beautiful it is ,we had a 1993 Shiraz on Saturday night mmmmm.