OzFazer, pics of the Leo's

Whichever style they are...that is dirt cheap! I would be jumping all over it before they change their mind.

I agree !
Will be ordering this week if all go's to plan :thumbup:

Good luck, Ozfazer6, here's some info re oversea's ordering & delivery from my experience with stuff i have ordered recently, as i know you were a bit concerned about this stuff, as am i.

just checked my tracking number for my Ohlins shock, which was sent on August 14 from the states, it's in Australia, and has cleared customs...that will be a 7 day delivery time from the states, if it arrives tomorrow! OS mailing experience No.01 is hopefully going to be a good one.

Shocks were payed for via a wire transfer from bank to bank, took less than 24 hours

The shocks were sent with the USPS,

this hopefully might give you a bit of confidence re ordering them, re a quick way to pay for them, and speedy delivery....

still waiting on TB's, Admin has told me vendor has been contacted now he has confirmed payment via paypal, took nearly a week and a half for paypal to process! . Oh and the dubious looking "Carbon" levers to arrive from Ireland...no tracking info sent. :( (still it's only been a week and a half!)

Ok , I bit the bullet and ordered the Leo's this morning.Will be the last thing for a while but worth the expense I think.Just got to wait for them to arrive now.:cheer:

Ok , I bit the bullet and ordered the Leo's this morning.Will be the last thing for a while but worth the expense I think.Just got to wait for them to arrive now.:cheer:

Awesome! now the nervous wait! Am going nuts waiting for my TB pipes. Cant wait to see, and hear your bike...hopefully as the weather improves, we can get another ride together with all the FZ6 boys, so you, Stumbles, and myself can compare our new pipes, and revel in all the noise...would sound sweet with a whole bunch of us riding down the road together!

And i have it on pretty good authority, that Apollo was snooping about at Yamaha World the other day, asking about Leo's too! Lol...

i have been on and off this site evey morn and night watching, and bitting my tongue, but if you all want to go on a ride go for it, but dont think im cooking you bacon and eggs.i will sit here still being the longest owner thinking my bike is just perfect the way it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea a bit of fun got my arse smacked,:spank: people are too serious, you all know and im sure are saying im just jealous, if i could my bike would have every option avaliable, and i thought leaving the k out of the word would show it wasnt for real.:surrender: I am doing a mod as we speak, my seat is at the trimmers trying to make it more comfy.

Last edited:
Jules, i sorta thought it was not serious, but seeing as it read as serious to an uninformed reader, who does not know you, and that leaving out the K still made it a bit too easy for young kids to read it, i thought i should edit.

Anyway, case closed, we move forward.

Cant wait to see what you have done to your seat when finished...i hate the stock seat to look at, and it does get a bit uncomfy on a long ride. Have considered lambs wool, a gel insert, new bagster seat...but have not got round to anything.

look forward to reading your thoughts on what you are doing.

:rockon:

Back