OzFazer, pics of the Leo's

Milesy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I picked up my new FZ 6 last weekend. Looking around for some new cans. Where are you guys importing from? Everywhere i have seen are asking for $900ish per can.

Thanks in advance.

Milesy

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I picked up my new FZ 6 last weekend. Looking around for some new cans. Where are you guys importing from? Everywhere i have seen are asking for $900ish per can.

Thanks in advance.

Milesy

I got my Two Brothers Titanium pipes through the group buy on this site. Even after shipping, i saved about $600 on what they would of cost if i bought them in Australia.

OzFazer6+ got his Leo Vince Aluminium cans from the states, also at a very reasonable price compared to Australian pricing which i think is close to $1000 for the pair not including fitting, maybe a little less if your lucky...i know Stumbles got a good price.

So send Ozfazer6+ a PM, am sure he will be happy to help.

Unfortuneatly though for you the Aussie dollar has slipped a bit since both Ozfazer6+ and myself got our pipes, so some of the price advantage may be erased.

:thumbup:

By the way, welcome to the forum...this place is a wealth of knowledge. Post lots & enjoy.

:rockon:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well after my day off yesterday I got to work this morning and sitting on my desk was a nice big box with Leo Vince written all over it !
YES you read correctly ,LEO VINCE, woohoo :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Wont have time to fit them till next week ,but for now will just sit looking at them and :drool:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well after my day off yesterday I got to work this morning and sitting on my desk was a nice big box with Leo Vince written all over it !
YES you read correctly ,LEO VINCE, woohoo :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Wont have time to fit them till next week ,but for now will just sit looking at them and :drool:

Nice way to start the working day. :thumbup:

Great news.

:)

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks in advance.

Milesy

Hi Milsey,
I got mine from indysuperbikes.com Saved nearly $400 off Oz price and they arrived in 7 days :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oz, did you have a looki at my last post in my mod's thread, there is a quick but rather loud clip of my TB's which were installed yesterday!?

Glad to see your's are here, cant wait to see & hear them.

:thumbup:

Milesy

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys, I'll check it out. My house mate also rides an FZ6, so we are looking at getting 2 pairs.

Actually, I was riding to work this morning, with my house mate. Pulled up to the lights next to a 3rd FZ6. So needed a camera. My house mate rides the 06 Orange, I got the 07 Blue and the random was a 08 white. Very sexy. Wasn't someone here was it?

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey dude im just jealous, if got it flaunt it, i just got some second hand modified pipes myself. More noise the better.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool,does that mean you will change your signature ,lol

Should change to "best home brew set up on the Forum"...hey Jules, that was a tasty drop you gave me the other night...could of quite easily sat there and drank many more...if i did'nt have 50 km's to drive after!

:cheer:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I finally got them installed today and they look and sound great ,will post a pic later.My luggage rack still fits too,that was important to me .
Think I might change my F.E now too as the one I have don't look quite right now,will see.

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Jules.
After my 30 k's trip home I noticed it seemed to rev easier and the snatch in the throttle seemed to be gone ,woohoo.
I still have to line them up properly I didn't get it quite right ,I noticed when I got home and was having a beer looking at them :D , but that can wait till the weekend.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Jules.
After my 30 k's trip home I noticed it seemed to rev easier and the snatch in the throttle seemed to be gone ,woohoo.
I still have to line them up properly I didn't get it quite right ,I noticed when I got home and was having a beer looking at them :D , but that can wait till the weekend.

Good Work! When we all get together for a ride it's gonna be a symphony of FZ6's....Lol!