OzFazer, pics of the Leo's

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I quite like wine,spent 10 years in the industry,thats how I met my wife,but thats another story ,lol.
I have got some 1988 and 1989 bottles of Rockford Basket pressed Shiraz around here somewhere,bloody beautiful it is ,we had a 1993 Shiraz on Saturday night mmmmm.

Cant go past a decent red! Maybe we should all get together for a dinner one night, drink some wine, and get to know each other a bit better. Bring the missus's....catch taxi's home!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw that....Dont worry, you cant beat the original! And Stumbles, you might all be riding without me...went to Yamaha World today to see how my bike was progressing.....not very much happening ( forks still off, very little sign of action :shakehead:), and Aaron the service Manager, who is doing the work, was off sick today!

Bugger, hopefully he get's back on the job soon.

By the way, the other day, there was an FZ6 in Yamaha World having Leo's fitted, Black bike, naked...anyone from here?

Can't remember the guy's name, but wasn't there a guy here that just bought a black naked a couple of months ago??
I'll look back for a name.

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can't remember the guy's name, but wasn't there a guy here that just bought a black naked a couple of months ago??
I'll look back for a name.

Your thinking of our Apollo, he came for a ride with us...,thought it might be him? But tholught that if it was, he would be in here, telling the World!

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cant go past a decent red! Maybe we should all get together for a dinner one night, drink some wine, and get to know each other a bit better. Bring the missus's....catch taxi's home!

Sounds like a plan :thumbup:

Maybe next time you in Yamaha World ,tell 'em to mention this forum to every FZ6 owner that comes in .

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a plan :thumbup:

Maybe next time you in Yamaha World ,tell 'em to mention this forum to every FZ6 owner that comes in .

Well i am about to go to work, but lets get motivated to sort a dinner, will pm all with invite...i have a few mates who runm pubs & restaurants, so i will see if i can sort a decent deal.

As for the fz6 FORUM mention, i am onto it...was speaking to them today about it, am trying to get them to give SA FZ6 forum members some sort of extra discount deal!

Will e-mail the boss there soon...when i get time, as he wants me to provide some promo chicks anyway!

:D

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Rockfords! dont bring rockfords anywhere near me, especially that age, im likely to bash you for it before i even realise who you are, we love rockfords, then kellimiester, and d'aremberg, pennys hill, sevenhill paulletts crabtree. I loooovvveee red wine especially expensive ones, but it dont like me.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
UUUUMMMMM beer and scotch, beer and drambui at the same time yummy(deapth charger), glava, jonny black, glenfidic, im thirsty. Not allowed to drink scotch any more,now days turns me into a bigger a hole than i am normally, but i love it.

appollo

Reaction score
Visit site
damn wasnt mine getting the pipes i wish it was though :(

did any1 here drop their fz6 coming into my street of marion road on monday i think it was. i was in the shower and ran out in my dressing gown and stopped at the gate, my lad went out to assist him. was a yellow or red fz6 silver frame had the yam pack rack and aftermarket exhuast(which jules really hates) :p.

lost it coming round the corner in the wet luckily he had sliders so the damage wasnt excessive.

appollo

Reaction score
Visit site
nah it was red or orange my lad said it, it was about 10pm and wet. he wasnt hurt too much (pride aside) got up had to give it a minute before it would start bent gear lever back in place and was off again

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
damn wasnt mine getting the pipes i wish it was though :(

did any1 here drop their fz6 coming into my street of marion road on monday i think it was. i was in the shower and ran out in my dressing gown and stopped at the gate, my lad went out to assist him. was a yellow or red fz6 silver frame had the yam pack rack and aftermarket exhuast(which jules really hates) :p.

lost it coming round the corner in the wet luckily he had sliders so the damage wasnt excessive.

Pity it wasn't your bike getting the pipes, that would really get up Jules..lmao

Hey appollo, are you the north or south end of Marion Road, I'm up the north end myself, and down Sir Don Bradman drive a bit.

On a happy note for me, I rego'd the bike yesterday (YeeHaaaaaa, glad to get out of the cage and back on 2 wheels), going for a ride today to make sure the thing still runs properly, might go see a mate out Walkely Heights way... :thumbup:

Have fun guys.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re the fz6 that crashed, it was a red naked, saw it at Yamaha World on Thursday, if it's the same one....broken frame slider, broken screen, damaged tail section, small scrapes on forks, bars, and levers a bit busted up, head light scratched, mostly superficial, but definitely a good amount of many will need to be spent to get it back to how it was. The bike has Leo's on it too..these were unhurt from memory.

Guys at Yamaha World were of the opinion, that the guy went down going fairly hard.

appollo

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i built a sleeper fence as i have seen cars come around the corner and hit the gutter on the opposite side of the road(my house) so my first reaction was pfft another idiot, my wife started spouting off about the wet etc etc etc (disengage ears). I didnt see it happen so i cant say what happened other than i am very carefull in the wet and slow down cornering especially, he told my lad he hit the white line so he either seriously misjudged and went wide or came in too fast.

either way i suppose any accident you walk away from is a good one it did make me wonder though of the worth of the sliders as there was enough damage that you would of needed to make an insurance claim so i suppose if not insured they would be a must have.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i built a sleeper fence as i have seen cars come around the corner and hit the gutter on the opposite side of the road(my house) so my first reaction was pfft another idiot, my wife started spouting off about the wet etc etc etc (disengage ears). I didnt see it happen so i cant say what happened other than i am very carefull in the wet and slow down cornering especially, he told my lad he hit the white line so he either seriously misjudged and went wide or came in too fast.

either way i suppose any accident you walk away from is a good one it did make me wonder though of the worth of the sliders as there was enough damage that you would of needed to make an insurance claim so i suppose if not insured they would be a must have.

Well the frame sliders definitely saved the tank at least.