Would you be interested in a pazzo levers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
im suppose to hear back from the guy today. ill get the details sorted out with him and start a new thread with poll for anyone who is 100% commited.

thanks

Mike_Honcho

Reaction score
Visit site
What ever happened with this thread? I noticed it too late to actually put in my 2 cents even though I would be down like a clown charlie brown! If it is still an open discussion or issue let me know. Otherwise, I hope everyone here got some sweet Pazzo's.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What ever happened with this thread? I noticed it too late to actually put in my 2 cents even though I would be down like a clown charlie brown! If it is still an open discussion or issue let me know. Otherwise, I hope everyone here got some sweet Pazzo's.
ya, well i ended up starting up a new thread, we got the deal, made orders then someone complained to pazzo and got us p!ssed on... so we lost it .... F squealers

huxy

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got mine this week from Pashnit (Buy Now: Pazzo Racing Levers, Purchase from Pashnit, Shipping daily | Pashnit.com)

Tim took my order on the sunday (engraved ones), they went out on monday last week to be made, and they arrived in the UK yesterday which I think is astounding!

Also free postage so they undercut the UK prices and you get your own logo on them to boot. :rockon:

Fitting them this weekend so I'll post up some pics along with the other mods I've done then.

huxy

Reaction score
Visit site
pazzo's cost 120 EUROS EACH here... so 240 euros for the set (334 dollars...)

Or get em from tim at pashnit (link in my earlier post a couple up from here)

190.00 USD = 136 EUR. For the pair. Shipped!

Go on... you know you want to :thumbup:

larryinpa

Reaction score
Visit site
I voted maybe becasue I can't see paying $175, or even $150 for this mod. If we can get enough people together to get ANY of the better after market levers for ~$100, I'm in.

interactive3

FZ6 Rider
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've always used 2 fingers for the brake so I wanted shorter lever. I considered just getting a brake lever but two Pazzo's look so good. I splurged. I went for a short brake lever and a regular length clutch lever.

I just got the set this past weekend - the usual $180 from DUNCANMOTO - Real Parts for Real Riders.

To had to slide the clutch mount and the brake mount toward the center of the handlebar to get the proper positioning.

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
To those hesitant to spend $179 on levers, they are worth every penny IMO. I didn't realize how different and better they would feel compared to the stockers. And they look 100x better to boot.

I think getting them cheaper would be tough, might want to see about getting some freebies thrown in to sort of offset the cost. When I bought mine I got free grips and a drink koozie! Not a whole lot, but the grips were worth about $20 and came free so the net cost of the levers was $159.