picked up 2004 fz6 today

rockmurf

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked an 04 up off ebay about 20 months ago with 3800 miles and rode it back from Texas to Fl. Put on about 20k miles since. Love the bikel. I agree with cali rider about changing all the fluids, oil, gas, brake fluid and check tires for cracks. If the bike doesn't have sliders make that your first farkle and ride safe. Remember, they are tame below 6500 rpms and another bike above 7k rpms. Good luck and congragulations.

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, i didnt expect to get this many responses on here...
thats not my riding gear,lol. thats a pic taken about 10 seconds after getting it off the trailer. one thing sucks though... its still in the break in period. :banghead:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, i didnt expect to get this many responses on here...
thats not my riding gear,lol. thats a pic taken about 10 seconds after getting it off the trailer. one thing sucks though... its still in the break in period. :banghead:

you would be surprised???... this is the greatest bunch of fz enthusiasts you can/will ever find. period. welcome to the cult :sinister:

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the same one! They are great bikes, and mine is amazing. Just make sure you check to see if it had the recalls taken care of, otherwise enjoy!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what recalls were there for the '04?

As far as I know, only the Throttle Position Sensor. (But that's down here in Oz, we are the last to find out anything important...lol)
Nice deal anyway sick1. I've got the same bike, bought it brand new in '05, now has 15,000 Kms on it.

Great commuting bike. Enjoy.

:)