Pirelli Diablo Tire Sale $179 a Pair!!!

I just ordered that Pirelli deal, as the stockers are showing the wear indicator at 8k miles or so. I was going to do tons of research on the best tire, but when I saw my tread wear indicator on the rear, I thought I better get on the ball. Hellgate's vouching is good enough for me - I probably won't work 'em as hard as he does.

Just ordered a set, looks like it is an online deal only from what I read. Free shiping for orders over 100.00 but they do add 15.00 for over sized product. My total was 220 and change. Still a good deal.
My FJR takes the same size so they may end up on that bike.

Im getting ready to replace my fourth set of tires. I get horrible milage compared to almost everyone else I feel like. I get about 4k if I baby them, That was stock, dunlop sport touring one, bt021, and dunlop qualifiers. I dont know which I should go for to maybe improve on this problem. I dont do any burnouts, a few wheelies but only with power not dropping the clutch, and no other form of abuse. I guess SoCal has its drawbacks, Constant twisties and harsh roads dont make for good milage.

Any Ideas??

I went down tonight and bought 2 sets at the cycle gear in sacramento.
He told me that they were not on sale untill next weekend.

I told him about my rear tire blow out at 75mph the day before yesterday and he made an exception for me and hooked me up!

I only put about 900 miles on the Diablos before I sold the bike. I really liked the tires no complaints at all. The 1125R came stock with the Diablo Rossa III's and I love that tire too. It's a dual compound tire like the Powers, seems to wear well and sticks great at the track. On a side note I bought the 5 year warrent for my bike and that included tire and wheel coverage. If I pick up a nail I get a new tire! I can see a nail in my future every 4,000 miles or so...:D

Back