post your BOTM photo here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HavBlue

:tard: I meant of the FZ :shakehead: , smart a$$.

Ma'am, with all due respect to your rank and position, the rules say nothing, not one word about the picture being of an FZ6 owners other bikes. The rules only state said picture must be from an FZ6 owner that has been a member for a period of at least 3 months. I did however take a rather fitting new picture of the FZ6 which is my understanding of just what a bad attitude will get you when it comes to bikes. The end result of that attitude may just bring the Angel of Death and a not so free ride on the southbound express. So, here is my entry.

S

sportrider

ok Charlie... check out rule #3, you must have missed that. and to think it's even named after you!!! :D

H

HavBlue

ok Charlie... check out rule #3, you must have missed that. and to think it's even named after you!!! :D

I didn't miss it, it just mysteriously appeared after the original post with the Sporty in it. Nice rule now that it's up..... Thanks

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
She's ugly, I know...

2491587052_138373122b_b.jpg

Would probably look better in black and white

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
1 new pic as requested Ma'am....

Hey Charlie, did you mop up the oil spots before you took the photo, or did you just drain the oil out the motor and roll it around by hand for photos??? :rolleyes:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
As AC/DC sang, "She ain't exactly pretty, she ain't exactly small, 42-39-56, You could say she's got it ALL!!!"

After 3 years, I just named my bike. She will go by Rosie from now on....you are a genius, pure genius....I am forever indebted to you! :thumbup:

I gotta whole lotta woman!!!! :rockon: hahaha

J

jsteinb95

Come on guys!!! Don't you want your bike pic on the home page??? I thought there would be more entries than this. You only have 3 DAYS LEFT!!!!!! POST POST POST!!!!!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Come on guys!!! Don't you want your bike pic on the home page??? I thought there would be more entries than this. You only have 3 DAYS LEFT!!!!!! POST POST POST!!!!!

I'm hoping to get an entry pic on the covered bridge ride... but i can use those for next month... I will use my Photo contest entry for my entry since it was in the past month and a recent picture (i just feel bad since everyone has already seen it....

baca2eb594c80ee4ed9e711b14922247.jpg

H

HavBlue

Hey Charlie, did you mop up the oil spots before you took the photo, or did you just drain the oil out the motor and roll it around by hand for photos??? :rolleyes:

I know this was meant as a joke but I have yet, in any of the 3 Sporties I have owned, to encounter an oil leak. I have however been around Yamahas, not mine, that have left their mark and the worst of those was a 3 year old V-Star 650.

BTW, you wish the top of your bike was a clean as the belly of that Sporty..he,he,he big old grin.....

Oblisk

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm hoping to get an entry pic on the covered bridge ride... but i can use those for next month... I will use my Photo contest entry for my entry since it was in the past month and a recent picture (i just feel bad since everyone has already seen it....

baca2eb594c80ee4ed9e711b14922247.jpg

that is one great pic:thumbup:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that is one great pic:thumbup:

and it clearly shows that the 07 blue is even faster than the 08 blue.... (Said at risk of losing votes ;))

Also thank you very much, i am just starting to play with the camera and what will look good and such when i press the button and i am very proud of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.