Post your FZ6N Pics!

Just picked this up on Friday and cleaned it up, yet to ride it though, because I'm still on my restricted license until June.. It's gonna be hell waiting!

It's an '06 FZ6n with 8,000km's, and I'm very happy with it (well, what I can tell by looking at it and listening to it :p)

I'm going to get another sticker for the front wheel as well, I didn't have enough to do both at the same time :rolleyes:

That looks so much like my black FZ6 when i got it (with an orange tank), there are not many of those around, the Orange FZ6's, and they look great with orange rim stripes.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

:thumbup:

That looks so much like my black FZ6 when i got it (with an orange tank), there are not many of those around, the Orange FZ6's, and they look great with orange rim stripes.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Cool. Nice to see yet ANOTHER Aussie on the forum.

Nice looking bike :D

Thanks guys :)

To be honest, mine is the first orange one I've seen in real life, and I love it!
It's a really nice colour, and the paint is in really nice condition.

It's basically stock now (apart from the oggy knobs and rim stripes), and will be for a while unless I find something that really needs doing.

Thanks guys :)

To be honest, mine is the first orange one I've seen in real life, and I love it!
It's a really nice colour, and the paint is in really nice condition.

It's basically stock now (apart from the oggy knobs and rim stripes), and will be for a while unless I find something that really needs doing.

I have only ever seen 2 other Orange FZ6's other than mine, before yours, and one of those was only on this forum as well, a member from Tasmania has an Orange 06.

Just picked this up on Friday and cleaned it up, yet to ride it though, because I'm still on my restricted license until June.. It's gonna be hell waiting!

It's an '06 FZ6n with 8,000km's, and I'm very happy with it (well, what I can tell by looking at it and listening to it :p)

I'm going to get another sticker for the front wheel as well, I didn't have enough to do both at the same time :rolleyes:

Sweet looking bike mate :thumbup: Ohh WOOO HOOOO i see your a QLDer aswell :cheer: be sure to join the Bris Fizz boys soon , just check out the Bris Fizz thread in the Aussie section of this great forum :D Ohh yeah & :welcome:

Sweet looking bike mate :thumbup: Ohh WOOO HOOOO i see your a QLDer aswell :cheer: be sure to join the Bris Fizz boys soon , just check out the Bris Fizz thread in the Aussie section of this great forum :D Ohh yeah & :welcome:

Another bloody banana bender...watch out for cheery looking fellows riding XJR's mate...i hear they are a bit sus...getting around with parasols as accesories!

:D

Watch out for those guys mate. They are a bit suss with their parasols and cow print cowboy hats and flouro vests, and that Kazza wears girls clothes all the time I heard. Nope. There's only one normal person around here, and that's me. :popcorn::BLAA:

:welcome: to the forum. Keep up the pics, 'cause I've always loved the orange. Was gonna buy one but some bugga beat me to it.....then turned it black:eek::rolleyes::BLAA::D

Cheers
Mike

Thanks guys, by the looks of it you're all pretty close here!
Should be good, I plan on going on some rides, but uni work's pretty predominant at the moment, and I can't ride it anyway because of my license :(
Will definitely check out some of the group rides sometime soon though, very good way to meet people :)

Watch out for those guys mate. They are a bit suss with their parasols and cow print cowboy hats and flouro vests, and that Kazza wears girls clothes all the time I heard. Nope. There's only one normal person around here, and that's me. :popcorn::BLAA:

:welcome: to the forum. Keep up the pics, 'cause I've always loved the orange. Was gonna buy one but some bugga beat me to it.....then turned it black:eek::rolleyes::BLAA::D

Cheers
Mike

Yeah Mikey , your the sane one LOL :BLAA:

Thanks guys, by the looks of it you're all pretty close here!
Should be good, I plan on going on some rides, but uni work's pretty predominant at the moment, and I can't ride it anyway because of my license :(
Will definitely check out some of the group rides sometime soon though, very good way to meet people :)

....And they have a hard time staying on topic too:rolleyes:. Must be all that beer and rum:spank:.

Plenty of rides going on in the BrizzFizz section, and I'm sure you'll get to meet those guys eventually:thumbup:. Watch out for Mr.Humpy though (he rides the winnebago and dresses like Mary Poppins:eek:).

Yup...pretty normal, me.:D

....And they have a hard time staying on topic too:rolleyes:. Must be all that beer and rum:spank:.

Plenty of rides going on in the BrizzFizz section, and I'm sure you'll get to meet those guys eventually:thumbup:. Watch out for Mr.Humpy though (he rides the winnebago and dresses like Mary Poppins:eek:).

Yup...pretty normal, me.:D

:rof: Ohhh Mikey , you are welcome to borrow the Parasol anytime you want :D I might even let you take it to the Mardi Gra :eek: :eek:

Hello from Slovenia!

Let the pictures show what I ride at the time.
It is Yamaha fz6n, 2004, 3rd owner, 26000 km, 600ccm 98 HP.The bike is just amaizing:)

x.jpg

x1.jpg

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

x4.jpg

x5.jpg

x6.jpg

x8.jpg

x9.jpg

Back