Post your ride pics here!

Y

yukon_alex

Alright, here I am getting through the second stright week of temps between -28c and -48c! I need your help! If you are still riding, and I know a lot of you are, post up some pics for me to live vicariously through you! Please! Don't make me beg! Having bought my FZ6 10 days ago, and not even having it within 2500km of me is killing me.

If you can post a pic, even from your commute, I would really appreciate it! I've started with a pic of me in my protective gear after my commute of 60 minutes walking. Yes, my face was covered in frost and I often had to crunch the ice off my eyelashes!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, here I am getting through the second stright week of temps between -28c and -48c! I need your help! If you are still riding, and I know a lot of you are, post up some pics for me to live vicariously through you! Please! Don't make me beg! Having bought my FZ6 10 days ago, and not even having it within 2500km of me is killing me.

If you can post a pic, even from your commute, I would really appreciate it! I've started with a pic of me in my protective gear after my commute of 60 minutes walking. Yes, my face was covered in frost and I often had to crunch the ice off my eyelashes!

Man, you need to move buddy, it is cold and i can;t ride where i am but at least my flesh dosen't freeze...

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site

if i showed you pics of florida right now you would probobly cry! and i dont think that would be good for you judging from the pic!

on second thought the beaches are full of old people so you might puke too!

PlasticPig

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not as kind as madmanmaigret so here are some pictures from a South Florida ride taken in Dec, it was the toys in the sun run in Fort Lauderdale, just a mere 35,000 bikes taking part.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

2041d1202310381t-post-your-ride-pics-here-frosty_alex.jpg

Santa I want a new Ducati 1098 for christmas....:D:D

Awesome pic... And i was complaining about the rain here...

Y

yukon_alex

Thanks for the photos Plasticpig!

The photo I posted looks a lot worse than it is. Of course, I now own ski goggles so I will be able to walk in the wind and blowing snow without freezing my eyes!

I know there are still people riding out there! Post pics! It was a beautiful, sunny -35C today.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I can't compare with the likes of Florida, but we've recently had a couple of nice days here. When it is dry and there is not too much wind I take the backroads on my 3/4 hour commute. Most of the way I ride along the west Fresian ring Dike, one of the oldest and longest dikes in North Holland. It is pretty narrow but as it is all at the same height, and raised above the surrounding (flat) landscape, so you can see anything coming for miles. Here are a few pictures I took on my ride back this evening.
Finishing off with a red sky, life's good:thumbup:
Hope it warms up there pretty quick so you can start thinking about days out on your bike.

dgregory

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have a snowmobile ?
I'm in sunny Arizona and rode my 05 CRF 450X today. It was pretty hot (85) but it was fun single track thru the Cactus. I hope you don't get frostbite!