Postcards from around the world

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
Mum would like a hand with a class she helps in at school, any help would be highly appreciated :thumbup:

My name is Kaylene Brien and I am a School Learning Support Officer in a Special Needs Class at Wellington Public School in NSW.
My class is a multi level and multi aged class. At the moment we only have one girl who is in Year 3 and the 7 boys are in Years 1, 4, 5 and 6.
Next term we are focusing on a book where a Grandfather sends his Grandson a postcard from all the places he visits on his holiday.
To make these lessons more engaging, I was hoping you could help me out by sending my class a postcard.
I would really appreciate your efforts and I know my students will be very excited to receive mail.

If you are able to help, please send a blank postcard to
K-6P c/o
Kaylene Brien
PO Box 14
Wellington NSW 2820
Australia

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Mum would like a hand with a class she helps in at school, any help would be highly appreciated :thumbup:

My name is Kaylene Brien and I am a School Learning Support Officer in a Special Needs Class at Wellington Public School in NSW.
My class is a multi level and multi aged class. At the moment we only have one girl who is in Year 3 and the 7 boys are in Years 1, 4, 5 and 6.
Next term we are focusing on a book where a Grandfather sends his Grandson a postcard from all the places he visits on his holiday.
To make these lessons more engaging, I was hoping you could help me out by sending my class a postcard.
I would really appreciate your efforts and I know my students will be very excited to receive mail.

If you are able to help, please send a blank postcard to
K-6P c/o
Kaylene Brien
PO Box 14
Wellington NSW 2820
Australia

Haha, I was like ahh cool, I can do that, then I read you're in Australia anyway :BLAA:.

I'm up in QLD, I can still send one sometime if you'd like? From Dreamworld or the coast or something like that.

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
Mum was very very pleased when i told her you are lending a hand and she thanks you very much.
When she was telling me of the project with the kids i told her i would put it up on here because there are a lot of great people on the forum and i was right. Thanks all

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
First thing going out this morning I'll get one in the mail from San Diego, California

Cheers!

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I will send one from St. Louis, Missouri, with the arch on it.
Here is a pic from the Pony Express run last year, when I first got my bike and met some forum members. :thumbup:

View attachment 31344

CDE

Reaction score
Visit site
While reading this I was thinking of the sorts of postcard to send from Abbotsford...Canada's once homicide capital...lol, perhaps given the class type, not a funny joke... :eek:

If I get a chance I will send one on Friday!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will send one from Ireland, not sure what we have in th country but you will get one none the less. Good luck.

Nelly

Hobbesca

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i sent you a couple from Regina, Saskatchewan ... hope she likes the Riders