Proud New FZ6 Owner!!

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I did it, I found me a RED 2007 FZ6! :D I just brought it to its new home in my garage. Thanks to blubullit for letting it go! Looks very well kept, 7500k, has a TBR exhaust mod (sounds awesome), a brand new set of tires not yet even installed, and a tank bag. My man even gave me all the original exhaust parts just in case.

We got in home in the truck no problem (though getting it out was fun, but we managed without any harm to the bike). Now I can go sit on it.

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice looking bike and sounds like you have a good start on modding it. enjoy it, but enjoy it carefully!:thumbup:

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
We used the truck because it was 2 hours out of town and it wouldn't have been licensed or insured.

Wombat1940

Have bike, will travel
Reaction score
drop.io
Well, I did it, I found me a RED 2007 FZ6! :D I just brought it to its new home in my garage. Thanks to blubullit for letting it go! Looks very well kept, 7500k, has a TBR exhaust mod (sounds awesome), a brand new set of tires not yet even installed, and a tank bag. My man even gave me all the original exhaust parts just in case.

We got in home in the truck no problem (though getting it out was fun, but we managed without any harm to the bike). Now I can go sit on it.

Well done. I've just bought the same 2007 FZ6S Red with 7500Km on the clock and new back tyre and oggy knobs. Haven't yet picked it up. Restricted licence stops me getting insurance and riding it (legally) till 24th April. Might take the plunge and get and ride it sooner. I'm too old to wait. ;)

Sorry had to show mine here too. Outside the dealership. Hope you don't mind.

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: Congras..It is a nice looking bike...

It will be a fantastic looking bike when you get all those ugly white stickers off the swingarm..

Steve

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new obsession!!! I have the same year and color bike :thumbup:. Great choice, and from my experience, you will not be disappointed. Enjoy it!

TimC

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet - I have same year/color too (really like the candy apple red) - I took off the FZ6 stickers on the fairing, small difference but I like it - makes bike look a bit cleaner.

T