Puig frame sliders?

Peksi71

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I have Puig sliders. I think they looks bit of better than others.
There is also nice ZF6 logo on top of them.
peksi71-albums-fz6-n-s2-2007-picture3399-frame-sliders-puig1.jpg

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the blue ones to match my blue '06.

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

I've never tested them (thank goodness), but they seem like they'd do their job in a drop. I believe they're made of the same Delrin that a lot of other sliders are made of (i.e. they'll grind down and not "bounce" in a drop). I second the notion that I like that the end caps have the "Fazer" on the end...just adds a little different look.

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
how hard are these to install? do we have to drill?

Nope. No drilling needed. They bolt right on at one of the engine mounting points on either side. This is key though: MOUNT THEM ONE AT A TIME! If you don't, then you risk your engine shifting downward and you really don't want that.

DMP84

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered these last week as well, they are coming it tomorrow and planning on installing them myself. I assume a torque wrench is all I need? And from what I gather it should be set to 40lbs? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

brad81987

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered these last week as well, they are coming it tomorrow and planning on installing them myself. I assume a torque wrench is all I need? And from what I gather it should be set to 40lbs? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
You'll need a hex driver that's the size of the bolt too. I don't remember what it is off the top of my head, but I know I had to go to the store to get one.

I didn't have a torque wrench when I installed my sliders so I just gauged how much pressure it took to break the factory one loose and used that as kind of a reference point to install the new ones.

DMP84

Reaction score
Visit site
I got them in but have yet to install them. I noticed that one of the sliders has a longer bolt than the other. Does the longer one go on the left side?

Thanks.