RAM Universal X-Grip Users

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
So I'm looking at the RAM Universal X-Grip mount to use with my Galaxy S2. I have a Garmin Nuvi 265w, but it can only do navigation. I'd like to have something that can do navigation, music, and has bluetooth capabilities. Since my phone already does all that, I don't see a purpose in spending the money on another device that will do the same. My main concern is vibration on longer rides. For those of you that use it, have you ever had any issues? How long of a ride have you taken with your phone mounted? I'm planning a long trip this summer, and really don't want to drop my phone on some highway 1000 miles away! lol

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
I got an X mount for my Galaxy Nexus this Christmas. I haven't really used it much yet, but it seems like a great product, very solid. It's also nice that when I upgrade my phone, I don't need to pick up anything new.

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
I got an X mount for my Galaxy Nexus this Christmas. I haven't really used it much yet, but it seems like a great product, very solid. It's also nice that when I upgrade my phone, I don't need to pick up anything new.

That's the best part of it, I think. No more buying different holders every time you get a new phone.