Remus full system

thebikergeek

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to share that if anyone is looking at getting a new exhaust system, remus are awesome :)

Not quite as loud as two bros I guess, but really cool throaty sound, people think its a 1 thousand :)

oh and 5* commentary by my brother...
video thread :)

or

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo3e9iR43XY]YouTube - FZ6 Fazer S2 Remus Full System Flyby[/ame]

Last edited:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Where'd you get the full system? All I can find are the slip-ons. Still, they're $950 USD. Wow. The Leo Vince are $620 USD and I can't seem to justify spending that on my bike.

Of course, after all my other mods recently, I can't justify the $270 to paint my bike either. :rolleyes:

Supra88

Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed the cf remus slip ons tonight - incredible sound - love it. Thanks to 1.8tbora for selling these to me.

discovery

Reaction score
Visit site
Is it really a full system with headers,or are you talking about the cans only?

I couldn't find fz6 aftermarket headers anywhere on the whole internet and you say you have them?

please share a link or a picture of your remus headers.

thanks

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is it really a full system with headers,or are you talking about the cans only?

I couldn't find fz6 aftermarket headers anywhere on the whole internet and you say you have them?

please share a link or a picture of your remus headers.

thanks

I have searched for 3 years for FZ6 aftermarket headers....i might say i am just a little bit interested in this!!!

:thumbup:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
I have searched for 3 years for FZ6 aftermarket headers....i might say i am just a little bit interested in this!!!

I could probably hazard a guess that this 'full system' is a cat del pipe and set of slip-ons. But if it is headers back, I will be the first to smile childishly at the (reasonable) newbie beating wolfie.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I could probably hazard a guess that this 'full system' is a cat del pipe and set of slip-ons. But if it is headers back, I will be the first to smile childishly at the (reasonable) newbie beating wolfie.

Mate i had Akropovic lined up to make me a custom set of FZ6 headers in titanium....cost = $4500! So anything is available at a price!!!!

:eek:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Mate i had Akropovic lined up to make me a custom set of FZ6 headers in titanium....cost = $4500! So anything is available at a price!!!!

You are, quite honestly, bat **** crazy. Unless they were some special kind of 'grinding' headers, or climbed off the bike and gave you a massage after a long day at work, I couldn't see a custom set, no matter how cool looking, being worth more than like $1500.

But, I want to buy an MT-01, so I'm not a real authority on 'taste'

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are, quite honestly, bat **** crazy. Unless they were some special kind of 'grinding' headers, or climbed off the bike and gave you a massage after a long day at work, I couldn't see a custom set, no matter how cool looking, being worth more than like $1500.

But, I want to buy an MT-01, so I'm not a real authority on 'taste'

The opertive word in my revious post was "HAD", i couldnt pull the trigger, that's just too much!

:spank:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
The opertive word in my revious post was "HAD", i couldnt pull the trigger, that's just too much!

:spank:

I saw 'had', but you WERE considering it... Obsession may make a beautiful fighter, but it also makes peeps a weeee bit crazy.

I'd have asked Akra for free slip ons and a reach around.

:spank: indeed :)

discovery

Reaction score
Visit site

the first set is the most expensive,they need to make an exhaust fittment/production scheme,and the scheme itself is the most expensive part of producing headers.

If they could sell over 100 items,then it would be profitable for them.

I was very stubborn and persuaisive , I sent mail to Graves motorsports,and I said that I want a titanium header for FZ6.

Mr. Graves asked me, where I was located,that he could make it happen for an afofordable price :cheer:

But when I told him i was from Croatia/Europe,he just stopped replying to my mail :(

so there's hope for you,if you're in USA :confused: i think there is

If there would be about 20 people interested for titanium free flow headers,withouth catalys,and with desing more common to the R6,we could all make it happen,and have it as a group buy item,made at Graves motorsport for our FZ6,or elswhere,someon would probably step out to make them for us :)

that's what I pray for :)

let me know what you think

Last edited:

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Where'd you get the full system? All I can find are the slip-ons.

I'm not sure if anyone has seen these, but whilst searching to purchase some new bits and pieces, I came across this headers for our beloved FZ6's!! :eek:
They're made by Gianelli (they also have "some sort of" exhaust for our bike).
gianelliheader.jpg

The headers are very cheap though; only €81-85, depending on which year of make!! :eek:
'04 - '06 headers
'07 - ...

Maybe someone is willing to try these and let us know?? :rockon::Flip:

Grtz,

Degake

edit: after thinking a bit about this, I think they mean the de-cat pipe, instead of headers (looking at the price) :(

Last edited:

thebikergeek

Reaction score
Visit site
by full system I mean: Headers, decat and end cans. I know what I'm talking about!

Selling my fazer soon so if anyone has any offers for one of the few FZ6 Full systems and a power commander 3 with a custom dyno map then send me a PM ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
by full system I mean: Headers, decat and end cans. I know what I'm talking about!

Selling my fazer soon so if anyone has any offers for one of the few FZ6 Full systems and a power commander 3 with a custom dyno map then send me a PM ;)

It has to be said......

:needpics:

thebikergeek

Reaction score
Visit site
It has to be said......

:needpics:

I agree! But I'm in university accommodation and doing my exams and my fazer is currently at home! I'll get some pictures when I'm back 10 days!

Caused a bit of a stir now haven't I... :)

Proof will be on it's way!

discovery

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree! But I'm in university accommodation and doing my exams and my fazer is currently at home! I'll get some pictures when I'm back 10 days!

Caused a bit of a stir now haven't I... :)

Proof will be on it's way!

before the pics,you could give us an adress and the name of the shop where you bought the system.

discovery

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone has seen these, but whilst searching to purchase some new bits and pieces, I came across this headers for our beloved FZ6's!! :eek:
They're made by Gianelli (they also have "some sort of" exhaust for our bike).
gianelliheader.jpg

The headers are very cheap though; only €81-85, depending on which year of make!! :eek:
'04 - '06 headers
'07 - ...

Maybe someone is willing to try these and let us know?? :rockon::Flip:

Grtz,

Degake

edit: after thinking a bit about this, I think they mean the de-cat pipe, instead of headers (looking at the price) :(

these are not headers

as I see from the picture,and from that website,it really doesen't look like they are advertising headers,I think for 85 Euro they are advertising non-catalysed Mid Pipe :(

" Giannelli Yamaha FZ6 Fazer 07-

Mid pipe

Artikelcode: Mid pipe"

Last edited: