Reporting in

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. Checking in after a while off the bike and forum. Life and work got busy, but fortunately things are starting to calm a bit going into the holiday season and getting some rides in here and there between Oregon showers.

I'm looking to do some work on the bike in the off-season. #1 is to sort out the front end properly. I think it's time to switch to the R6S forks with Racetech springs. I've been running the "half-measure" Hyperpro progressive springs for a while. They made the bike rideable and good enough for commuting but never to the level of my last bike.

Looking forward to sharing some photos and catching up with you folks.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely. This is a great forum. I see mastering the bike as an unfinished challenge and I'm going to need more help from you guys and gals.

fleebay some fork, grab the kit and bolt them up! Worth every peny!

Mine might have some "changes" since our last ride... All in a positive direction tho!

Look me up if you need some help or input!

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
fleebay some fork, grab the kit and bolt them up! Worth every peny!

Mine might have some "changes" since our last ride... All in a positive direction tho!

Look me up if you need some help or input!

Thanks Randy. I see some real cheap ones on there. You can come over and help me unbend them right? ;)

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been meaning to do that R6S fork swap for years lol! I have the spacer kit and one fork leg.... I've been slacking on getting the second fork leg.

Good luck!