Rizoma front/rear turn signals

krim

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Rizoma front/rear turn signals-"drop"

I recently put Rizoma's on my naked kit and have other aftermarket LED's on the rear fender. I used the adapters listed above for both. There is a large, almost egg shaped opening to mount the stock signals. A normal washer and nut is too small to hold the signals in place if you are using the stock mounting locations. I have seen this overcome two different ways - using larger washers on the inside and outside of the fairing, or using adapter plates. I went with the latter and just bought the adapter plates.

Zackeboy : i'm going to order those tonight . Thanks

krim

Reaction score
Visit site

If you're using the LED relay, you shouldn't use the resistors, but make sure you use the load boxes!

As for the mounting adapter: you should use "something" to make the small led indicators fit into the Yamaha OEM indicator hole.
You could either buy some adapter plates (search the net/eBay, as there will be a lot cheaper options than the Rizoma branded adaptors).
Or you could make some adapters yourself out of some sheet metal or some metal washers....

For the running light: if it is required by law to have running lights, you'd better make them work as running lights as well (adding the magic blinker relay to get this).
Or you could go for the pod lights, install them and connect them to the running light wires.
This way you'll have the pod lights as running lights, and the indicators as plain indicators.
Or you could get the pod lights and the magic blinker and get 2 sets of running lights/indicators up front :D:flash:

Grtz,

Degake

edit: zackeeboy beat me to it :spank:

degake-
i also have the magic blinker :)

hmmm pod light. sound like more money to spean. i want to buy some sprockets and chain. what to do what to do :BLAA:

krim

Reaction score
Visit site

degake-
i also have the magic blinker :)

hmmm pod light. sound like more money to spean. i want to buy some sprockets and chain. what to do what to do :BLAA:

Here you go.

My Rizoma are only working as turn signal and my pod light as running light /turn signal

Thanks everyone for your help .
Next it's I'm thinking integrated tail light by Motodynamic

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG