SA Fizzers 2010 Xmas barbeque! CANCELLED!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rightio, all you SA Fizzers, it's that time of the year again! Yep, the big fat bugga in the silly red suit is not far away....so without any hesitation. Have decided that a time for all of us South Aussie Fizzers to get together and share some Christmas cheer!!! More precisely...a few beers, soaked up with a few snag sanga's!

This also gives me an opportunity to have a "housewarming" party at my new residence!!!

Now, seeing as we ain't been for a decent group ride for what seems like forever, am thinking a morning group ride is also in order this day, before the barbeque....for those who want to have a ride, as well as enjoy my hospitality!!! But more about that ride in another thread!!!

Back to the SA Fizzers Xmas Barbeque, You lot have got a couple if weeks to get yourselves sorted to attend either the ride, the barbeque, or both!

So start making excuses, cause it's all happening on Sunday December the 6th!

Kick off for the barbeque is 1pm at my joint, for a late-ish lunch (if you don't know where that is, pm me)

If you are coming along, and everyone is welcome, including friends, especially ones that know the front from the back of a bike, then don't hesitate to post your intentions in this thread!!

I will be supplying the Tucker....but if you wanna bring some desserts, salads, or god forbid....vego food(eek!), please feel free.

As for booze....will have a few cold beers ready for those who come on the ride before the barby, but other than that, it's sorta BYO!

So, the call has been put out....a call to arms, so to speak!!!

C'mon boys, get your butt's into gear!
:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rightio, all you SA Fizzers, it's that time of the year again! Yep, the big fat bugga in the silly red suit is not far away....so without any hesitation. Have decided that a time for all of us South Aussie Fizzers to get together and share some Christmas cheer!!! More precisely...a few beers, soaked up with a few snag sanga's!

This also gives me an opportunity to have a "housewarming" party at my new residence!!!

Now, seeing as we ain't been for a decent group ride for what seems like forever, am thinking a morning group ride is also in order this day, before the barbeque....for those who want to have a ride, as well as enjoy my hospitality!!! But more about that ride in another thread!!!

Back to the SA Fizzers Xmas Barbeque, You lot have got a couple if weeks to get yourselves sorted to attend either the ride, the barbeque, or both!

Kick off for the barbeque is 1pm at my joint, for a late-ish lunch (if you don't know where that is, pm me)

If you are coming along, and everyone is welcome, including friends, especially ones that know the front from the back of a bike, then don't hesitate to post your intentions in this thread!!

I will be supplying the Tucker....but if you wanna bring some desserts, salads, or god forbid....vego food(eek!), please feel free.

As for booze....will have a few cold beers ready for those who come on the ride before the barby, but other than that, it's sorta BYO!

:D

Well I was gonna trim my toenails that day, but I guess that can wait 'til next year:BLAA:.

That's 2 years I've missed now.....they're starting to get out of control:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I was gonna trim my toenails that day, but I guess that can wait 'til next year:BLAA:.

That's 2 years I've missed now.....they're starting to get out of control:eek:

Do you reckon it's worth changing your undies as well, or at least turning them inside out!!!!

But seriously, might even have to go easy on the pi$$ the night before....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steady on mate. It's only an xmas do....lol....I like to save that kind of thing for times when I'm on a promise:D

Jeez, that's pretty keen, I usually do the opposite, they normally look much better through beer goggles!:spank:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well with great despair in my heart....i have decided that i am cancelling this Barbeque.....Only because the only other people that have intimated that they are coming, are Mick & Mikey...hardly a gathering worth cooking up a storm for!

Sorry Mikey, Sorry Mick.....

But, in it's place, we are going to head back to the Marion Hotel after the morning ride for a few quiet beverages....if anyone wants to join us for a Christmas drink....we will be at the Marion Hotel from approximately 2pm onwards....will probably stay long enough to get a Schnitty for dinner...

:thumbup: