SA FZ6 owners - OZ MOTO GP Party!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,
as discussed previously, i am having a Barbeque at my house in 2 weeks, on Sunday, so we can all watch the Moto GP together, and catch up for a decent chat.

Have got a nice big high definition projector screen to watch it on, and i am providing a cooked Barbeque lunch, including some salad and stuff and will lay on a few beers. Feel free to bring anything else you want!

There will be a couple of other non fz6 bike people there, who some of you have met already.

I am having a door prize...yep, give me $5 at the door, and we will have a draw for a set of carbon look bar ends, and a couple of other surprise goodies which a bike shop is going to throw my way. The $5 is really just to help pay for the Barby, the door prize is just a bit of fun.

Show will finish by 6pm, as i have to go to work on Sunday night, and start at 7pm. Race finishes by about 4pm anyway.

You can turn up at my house from 9.30am, when the telecast starts, and i will have other GP's on the Plasma all day as well...some old classic Doohan & Gardner race wins, etc.

Should be a fun day, and if the weather is good enough, you could even go for a swim if you wanted...but it's doubtful, is only October!

Anyway if your in SA, and your interested, which some of you have already told me that you are, pm me your confirmation and i will send you my address, etc.

Cheers, Wolf! :rockon:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ill be there or i think ill be there,if i can come up with the $5.00 entry fee. I will have to ask the boss to give me a advance on services carried out.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ill be there or i think ill be there,if i can come up with the $5.00 entry fee. I will have to ask the boss to give me a advance on services carried out.

Man you dug out that driveway...you should have like about a million brownie points!

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeh she said no worries but i still have to get the money out of her. Its like a hooker, bbut she still hasnt paid me for the last time and that was 3 months ago.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, Ozfzaer (mick) just contacted me, asking about final details and the address for Sunday.

You can get to my place from 9.30am onwards...is about the start time for the live telecast of the MOTO GP.

I have scrapped the door prize...but Barbeque is definitely still happening...went and bought meat today!

Will also have enough beers on ice for those that want to have a couple of quiet ones.

So no real need to bring anything, but yourself.

So far i know Stumbles,Ozfazer6, Ozzieboy, my mate's Matt, Gary, and about 3 others are coming. That's 9 so far....if anyone else from this forum in SA wants to come, let me know via PM. Will PM you my address.

:thumbup:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Was looking forward to meeting rest of crew, but will be in blanchtown, and that plan has changed, not having to ride through the rain up there now. Get to drive. Bummer is all you guys are down south so not that easy to catch up quickly. Im still owing a breakfast to all when next i get to go on one of the rides.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was looking forward to meeting rest of crew, but will be in blanchtown, and that plan has changed, not having to ride through the rain up there now. Get to drive. Bummer is all you guys are down south so not that easy to catch up quickly. Im still owing a breakfast to all when next i get to go on one of the rides.

Am looking forward to that Breakfast :cheer:....will mean another group ride! :Flash:

Can we have Home Brew for breakfast? :eek:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Id love a beer but havent had one since sunday (usually have 6-8 a night) but got in real trouble again sunday with the missus, after drinking way too much again. Im on the crawl.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Id love a beer but havent had one since sunday (usually have 6-8 a night) but got in real trouble again sunday with the missus, after drinking way too much again. Im on the crawl.

:spank::rof::scared:

More riding...less drinking is what i prescribe! ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One problem is no drink cant sleep, thats why im still on here.

Well that sucks...i sorta have a similar problem...but then i keep weird work hours, and body clock is constantly confused! so i never sleep much...have more naps than anything.

I find if it's really bad, i go watch something i am really interested in on the TV, then i am bound to fall asleep..like 5 laps into just about every Moto GP this year!

:eek: