Say something about....

^^^ appreciates a good joke and occasionally follows it up with a "I don't care who you are, that's just funny."

^^^ by his avatar? I know he appreciates a "good educational program!" :thumbup: (The Griffin's are educational in this house!)

^^^ is a very cool Lady and needs to heal FAST for the Aug ride! Hope you feel better daily Cheryl!

^^^ Is a postaholic just like me...but has lots of great input to the site, including an awesome avatar!

:thumbup:

^^^ has broken some bones on his bike - AND he is a great Aussie guy and has some hilarious and great Aussie friends! :thumbup:

^^^^reminds me of the naked cowboy in Times Square when he's dj-ing, rather than Bruno. :eek::D

Ahh, i've been foiled!

^^^ A cool Mainiac (I'm originally from Old Town. :D ) who started the Pony express ride!

^^^ is a really cool Lady to have as a friend with a lot of bike knowledge! She's a great Mom too!

^^^ Interesting guy to chat with when he joins us in the chat room. And is trying to catch up to Reiobards post count in one thread :D

^^^ is a great admin for us here with an awesome sense of humor! (thankfully!!!) :eek:

Back