Scariest Photo of the Year!!!

Jamie, thanks for the entertaining photos!! :rof::rof:

I'm just glad i can post entertaining photo's.....rather than tell horror stories about the crash...

The bike thing is fixable.......If the car was just a few centimetres closer.....Mikey might not be...and he is not replaceable! One of a kind!

:D

Whats the story with his bike now ?
Written off I,m guessing,I havn't seen him online to ask.

Without trying to step on Mikey's toes....he is waiting for the assesor(sic) to confirm the worst...which everyone who has seen the damage has pretty much already summised...write off.

And from what Mikey tells me....and has even posted i think...he looks like he is getting another FZ6.

:thumbup:

Dont tell him that.......he will need a newer, bigger helmet now! :justkidding:

Oops! Sorry :rof: I'll keep it quiet.

*Ahem*

I meant to say, He is one weird man! reminds me of a certain Aussie Fisherman I saw on youtube once :D

Oops! Sorry :rof: I'll keep it quiet.

*Ahem*

I meant to say, He is one weird man! reminds me of a certain Aussie Fisherman I saw on youtube once :D

Lol......Angry Fisherman....google it folks for a lesson in Aussie!

:rockon::eek::spank::ban:

Or if you are at work DON'T! lol Its freakin hilarious...once you have an Aussie or 2 translate it.

Actually i think your better off going to Youtube...and putting "the angry fisherman" in the seach box....NSFW

:rockon:

Yes, he is extremely amusing......freakin rude bugger....and i love his medicine, or is it his pill, he takes every now and then.....LMAO!

:rockon:

I've been taking a few pills myself lately...lol. Thanks for the well wishings folks. Me and my still attached foot are pretty happy to have escaped with this level of damage.

Next time I'll have to go looking for something a bit bigger:eek:. Those 4WD's are p155 weak. Couldn't even knock me off my bike:eek::D:ban:.

Not sure if I'll get a new bike though. The the running in period will send me loopy...lol.:spank::spank:

Cheers
Mike

Ummmmmmm....you think so! no, nada, nup, not happening....never!

it's ok Mikey.......wouldnt do it to ya Bro.....

:eek:

As you can see, we are both control freaks...lol...but I seriously despise riding pillion and will also only do it for emergencies.

The only way it would happen is if the same thing happened to me as it did to Mikey...and here's hoping that will never happen!

:thumbup:

Amen to that mate:thumbup:!

And she's pregnant? Adding to the Wolf pack... eh?

Mikey is a brave man! :D Sorry about the off Mate! Hope the Wolfman Racing garage fixes you up in a hurry!

Thanks mate. I'm hoping to be riding again before too long, or I'll have to top myself...lol:eek::D

Cheers
Mike

Just spent an hour or so pulling off speedo healers etc. and saying my goodbyes. Bike's been written off.

Best motor vehicle I have ever owned, bar none:rockon::rockon::rockon:.

R.I.P. Blue Beast:(.

Grabbed some snaps to slap up....

Seen better days.
View attachment 21024

So glad my foot wasn't here.....
View attachment 21025

...and the removal of pillion pegs allowed me to shove it here.
View attachment 21026

The path of destruction.
View attachment 21027

View attachment 21028

The oggie knob that saved my bacon.....and the cracked frame:(
View attachment 21029

Got all choked up.....felt like I was looting the corpse of my best friend:(

Will be remembered always:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Cheers
Mike

Damn man! I hope you get all the insurance figured out without any stress (bloody insurance companies) so you can get back on the road, it won't be the same since you obviously see your bike as more than a machine, but it should help!
Just lucky your alright, also if you want my 2c (or maybe its 1/2c) if your sticking with a FZ6 get a new white one, in my totally unbiased *cough* opinion they are the fastest and coolest :D

Back