Scorpion Cans

SeekGod1st

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you guys know if there is a performance or sound difference between the old Scorpion Cans and the new Scorpion Cans.

I'm asking this because jazzmotorsports.com is selling the old ones for $439.99 and I'm cool with the older look.

Too bad Jazz Motorsports, as for many other models, didn't put the FZ6 Scorpions on sale. No mark down with normal price is $439.00.

Are we FZ6'ers supposed to not enjoy sale prices?

Two friends of mine and I were riding Saturday. The one has a Ducuti Monster 1100 with factory Ducati racing mufflers($800) and a new high performance ECM. I have scorp's W/O the mid pipe, no other engine mod's. My other friend said the monster is louder when idleing however the Scorp's blow the Duc away once under way(getting on it!)..... I think mine now sounds like a liter bike. I love the sound of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Last edited:
I want that!!!

I feel that the sound is one of the biggest enjoyments of riding a motorcycle.

When I ride freeways I wear earplugs, but when I ride through the twisties I never wear them because I want the full effect hearing the engine whine under acceleration and deceleration.

I just know that I would enjoy it that much more with some NICE SOUNDING CANS.

My B-Day is here in under a month and the wifey says she'll get me the cans as my present. You gotta love it!!!

we have the older ones on ours and i love the sound.. it sounds meaner than just the 600 that it is.. and i dont mind the look of the old or the new, so the fact that they were on it is great for me..

i think mayby you could get the older ones and switch the end caps??? i dont remember

Back