Scorpion Cans

SeekGod1st

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you guys know if there is a performance or sound difference between the old Scorpion Cans and the new Scorpion Cans.

I'm asking this because jazzmotorsports.com is selling the old ones for $439.99 and I'm cool with the older look.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Too bad Jazz Motorsports, as for many other models, didn't put the FZ6 Scorpions on sale. No mark down with normal price is $439.00.

Are we FZ6'ers supposed to not enjoy sale prices?

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Two friends of mine and I were riding Saturday. The one has a Ducuti Monster 1100 with factory Ducati racing mufflers($800) and a new high performance ECM. I have scorp's W/O the mid pipe, no other engine mod's. My other friend said the monster is louder when idleing however the Scorp's blow the Duc away once under way(getting on it!)..... I think mine now sounds like a liter bike. I love the sound of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Last edited:

SeekGod1st

Reaction score
Visit site
I want that!!!

I feel that the sound is one of the biggest enjoyments of riding a motorcycle.

When I ride freeways I wear earplugs, but when I ride through the twisties I never wear them because I want the full effect hearing the engine whine under acceleration and deceleration.

I just know that I would enjoy it that much more with some NICE SOUNDING CANS.

My B-Day is here in under a month and the wifey says she'll get me the cans as my present. You gotta love it!!!

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
we have the older ones on ours and i love the sound.. it sounds meaner than just the 600 that it is.. and i dont mind the look of the old or the new, so the fact that they were on it is great for me..

i think mayby you could get the older ones and switch the end caps??? i dont remember