Scorpion Exhuast and Clear LED tail light installed *Pics*

Nice. I also have the clear stop tail light with the LEDs and the clear blinkers. I installed clear bulbs in the blinkers that light up orange though. I am also awaiting the Two Bros exhaust...The Scorpions look very nice as well...:thumbup:

Last edited:
Nice. I also have the clear stop tail light with the LEDs and the clear blinkers. I installed clear bulbs in the blinkers that light up orange though. I am also awaiting the Two Bros exhaust...The Scorpions look very nice as well...:thumbup:
I've been looking for those bulbs, where did you buy them?

So is it bright enough in the daylight? it looks not so bright in that pic.

That was my concern as well when I first installed the Clear Alternatives Integrated tail light (clear lens) on my 06 FZ6.
My son followed me on his KLR and says that the tail light alone is so bright that he thought I had my brakes on. When I did brake, he said it becomes very bright. The integrated flashers are quite noticeable and not at all confusing to interpret.
I did install clear lens orange LED flashers as well to "supplement" the CA integrated flashers, so I'm now quite happy with the setup.

Looks awesome.
Where did you order/get the Scorpions from. I'm ready to buy, just doing research now. Any help would be appreciated. Did you do the install yourself?

I'm a Cambridge boy and I use to live in Arlington right off of Mass. Ave on Fessenden Rd across from Jimmy's Steak House. I buy all my stuff from those rip off artist at Greater Boston Motor. Looking to get a decent deal.

Have a good one!

Looks awesome.
Where did you order/get the Scorpions from. I'm ready to buy, just doing research now. Any help would be appreciated. Did you do the install yourself?

I'm a Cambridge boy and I use to live in Arlington right off of Mass. Ave on Fessenden Rd across from Jimmy's Steak House. I buy all my stuff from those rip off artist at Greater Boston Motor. Looking to get a decent deal.

Have a good one!
I bought it from Indysuperbikes and I installed it myself. I live 5 mins. from Jimmy's...

If you need help installing it, let me know... I'll be more than happy to come over and help. :Sport:

I bought it from Indysuperbikes and I installed it myself. I live 5 mins. from Jimmy's...

If you need help installing it, let me know... I'll be more than happy to come over and help. :Sport:

Thanks for the offer! I'm hoping that I can get them on myself with no issues. If I run into any problems you may hear from me...lol.

Hey, look out for me, I'm a frequent flyer at D'Agostino's sub shop. I have the fast red 2006.

Have a good one!

Just placed my order with Indy. My wife is going to move my bed into the tool shed!

They better be worth it!

Looking AWESOME Rocky! You're doing your best to entice me to spend more money on mine, aren't ya??? :D

BTW, your bike is WAAAAAYYYY too clean. I'm going to venture out on a limb and say "You don't ride it!" It's a show piece? ;)

I'd have to find the link again but someone posted a comparison of the stock lights vs. LED and not once were any LED lights ever brighter than the stock lights. I have a buddy with a Duc 996 and he put in the LED tail. After our ride, I told him that he'd best go back to the original because I had a VERY hard time seeing him braking during the day, especially with the sun at our backs. So, we swapped bikes for a short ride so he could see what I meant. When we got back to his place, he parked it and swapped to the stocker. Just my own personal experience. I wanted the LED tail until my ride with him.

You're safe tipping the tank with it under half full. :D

Have you've done this mod yet.

BTW, saw the pics of your ride last weekend...good stuff. Give the rest of us Northeasters a heads up next time...lol.

Back