Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Intercom Review Part 2: Ride Report

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did this interesting and unique new intercom system live up to expectations? Read on!

More...

They give it very good reviews!!!!

I'll give it a try. I just placed my order $159.99 single unit (plus $8.37 shipping)
MrHit.com - Sena SMH10

I'll try to convince my riding buddies to get a pair ($270 on that same site "MrHit"),

From the forum "advrider", this device seems to work well for what I want it for, else, there is a post on a modification which makes this device work also with HandHeld radios as well (using a "Jabra A210 Bluetooth Adapter") which makes it very useful. Check it out here: Anyone out there have the Sena SMH10? - Page 4 - ADVrider
On this same forum (advrider) they seem to have a group price for the same device:
Single headset kit, retail price $209.99. Inmate price $148.99.
Dual headset kit, retail price $399.99. Inmate price $259.99.
plus $10 shipping (if I remember correctly)
Sena SMH10 - Inmate's Special GROUP BUY! - ADVrider
Only phone orders or by email (I think I read they are trying to catch up with the demand, so for a $10 different I went and ordered online, more convenient for me)

Just passing the word around, I'll let you know how it goes.

Wow, as I'm finishing typing this post, I just got an email that my order just shipped!!!!!:rockon:

I just got this little thing today in the morning, just in time before taking the bike out.

So, I took a couple of minutes to install the device in my helmet and pair it to my phone. No problems at all.

It was really good that the device was charged since that way I was able to use it on my ride.

I have to play around with the placent of the speakers and the unit itself. I do think my helmet is very noisy, but overall, I had no problems listening to music along my ride. I did not receive any phone calls as I was riding, I did a couple of phonecall tests during set up and it works sweet.

I'm trying to convince my riding buddies to get a couple more, so we could use the intercom.

Overall, I'm happy with it.

Last edited:
@AngelFZ - I'm looking at ordering the dual Sena SMH10 from Mrhit.com but was a little apprehensive as I was not able to find any site reviews. Hate to order through an unknown reseller and end up with nothing. :confused: Just wanted to confirm you received yours with no issues and would recommend ordering from Mrhit.com.

Thanks!!

@AngelFZ - I'm looking at ordering the dual Sena SMH10 from Mrhit.com but was a little apprehensive as I was not able to find any site reviews. Hate to order through an unknown reseller and end up with nothing. :confused: Just wanted to confirm you received yours with no issues and would recommend ordering from Mrhit.com.

Thanks!!
Indeed I got a brand new unit within a couple of days after I ordered it.

Here is my "review" of this seller for this transaction, the only one I've done with them
http://www.600riders.com/forum/vendor-reviews/30413-mrhit-com.html

So far I have no complains with this device

I hope this helps, good luck

Back