Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be all over that deal.. if I didn't already have 2 gallons in my garage! Tx, Rob!

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered me a gallon to pick up at the store tomorrow. Even without the mail in rebate a gallon is still cheaper than anywhere I've seen and about $4 less than Walmart.

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered 3 gallons (I use it in my bike, truck, and car) with code ES123 for $20 off $50... $14 a gallon after the rebate and sales tax. :D

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
Ugh - their site crapped on my just as I was at checkout. I then continued to retry, but the coupon codes didn't work. So I just spent an hour trying to save a few bucks. Now I'm all sadface and pissy so I'm walking away.

edgeofnj

Reaction score
Visit site
Ugh - their site crapped on my just as I was at checkout. I then continued to retry, but the coupon codes didn't work. So I just spent an hour trying to save a few bucks. Now I'm all sadface and pissy so I'm walking away.

try clearing cache or using another browser. i had to add the item to my cart twice but it didn't crap out on me. i was able to use the 'p20' code found here and on retailmenot.com.

not sure if you guys noticed the terms as you were filling out the rebate paperwork, on the first page (rebate form), it lists a maximum of 2 rebates per person, but once you submit, the terms change to 1 rebate per person. hope it's not shell trying to bait and switch!

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I did try multiple browsers. Eh... it's not like I *need* oil now. I was just bummed because using the ES123 code (and theoretical $5 x 2 mail in), the cost would have been $12.99 each for 3 bottles! Will take another shot in a month or so.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
try clearing cache or using another browser. i had to add the item to my cart twice but it didn't crap out on me. i was able to use the 'p20' code found here and on retailmenot.com.

not sure if you guys noticed the terms as you were filling out the rebate paperwork, on the first page (rebate form), it lists a maximum of 2 rebates per person, but once you submit, the terms change to 1 rebate per person. hope it's not shell trying to bait and switch!

I noticed this too. I printed both pages and attached a cover letter explanation the issue and my expectation to receive 2 gallons worth of rebates.

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
I did try multiple browsers. Eh... it's not like I *need* oil now. I was just bummed because using the ES123 code (and theoretical $5 x 2 mail in), the cost would have been $12.99 each for 3 bottles! Will take another shot in a month or so.

If it makes you feel better, it took me over 30 minutes to pick my order up, the counter guy tried to just give me 1 gallon because "that's all that's on the shelf"... and I'm sure I'll lose my receipt, or just plain forget to send in the rebate. :rolleyes: