She's Gone (homage to the Hall & Oats song!)

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Seem to be a few of these posts lately. After being a two bike owner for about 8 months, I have sold the FZ6 in favor of the BMW F850 GS.

As most say...I will probably regret it. If that happens I'll get another! But life is short, and for now I'm moving on. The good news is I sold her locally to a co-worker who bought it for his son.
So hopefully I'll still have visitation rights every other weekend. And the bike will be ridden regularly...not just sitting in a garage. I gave him all of my maintenance records and obviously a link to this forum, hopefully he joins shortly.

Almost 10 years and 55,000 miles. Never 'needed' to do anything but change oil and tires...but I touched almost everything on the bike just for experience/enjoyment. Thanks to all in this forum for the expertise provided over the years! I will still be checking in often, because this is the best bike forum on the net, and the FZ6 will always be my first born, favorite child...even if she grew up and moved out!

FZ6-cooling tower.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That FZ6 looks great. Lucky new owner! That F850 GS is one of in my top favorite picks.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
times of change, we all grow, move on, move up, but yes some things are constants- this forum being one of them- I still have it as an auto log in everytime I open up the laptop!