South Aussie Fizzers Xmas group ride!!!!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okily dokily, it's been so long since all us South Aussie Fizzers have been for a group ride, I thought that I would not just post in the SA ride thread, I thought that just to make sure all you SA boys see this, I thought that I would start this rides very own thread!!!!!

Now, this ride is a prelude to the SA Fizzers Xmas Barby, at my joint, later on this momentus day!!!!

Kick off is at 9am from McDonalds at Darlington, on Sunday December the 6th ( those that want to eat Macca's breakfast, get there earlier!, and please get petrol before you arrive).

Then I reckon it's a gentle ride to Victor harbour via the normal 2nd Valley route, for a coffee, then it's back to my joint the quick way, for the SA Fizzers 2010 Xmas Barbeque at 1pm.

So, how about it boys....who is up for a bit of a ride????
:rockon:

So the

So far that'll be one FZ6 and one quakka...lol. Let's see if we can get more FZ6's than other bikes:cheer:

Make that 1 fizzer, and 3 other bikes....as I can think of at least 2 other "usual suspects" that will be coming along for the ride....

Make that 1 fizzer, and 3 other bikes....as I can think of at least 2 other "usual suspects" that will be coming along for the ride....

I was saving them up to trickle in later....you know...if we got a flood of takers:cheer:.

Wondering if Matty's mate with the CBRthou would be keen. Got to ride behind him the other day, and he seems like a sensible rider to me:thumbup:

I was saving them up to trickle in later....you know...if we got a flood of takers:cheer:.

Wondering if Matty's mate with the CBRthou would be keen. Got to ride behind him the other day, and he seems like a sensible rider to me:thumbup:

I reckon he will be up for it....he likes to ride his bike.

BUMP!

Okily dokily, it's been so long since all us South Aussie Fizzers have been for a group ride, I thought that I would not just post in the SA ride thread, I thought that just to make sure all you SA boys see this, I thought that I would start this rides very own thread!!!!!

Now, this ride is a prelude to the SA Fizzers Xmas Barby, at my joint, later on this momentus day!!!!

Kick off is at 9am from McDonalds at Darlington, on Sunday December the 6th ( those that want to eat Macca's breakfast, get there earlier!, and please get petrol before you arrive).

Then I reckon it's a gentle ride to Victor harbour via the normal 2nd Valley route, for a coffee, then it's back to my joint the quick way, for the SA Fizzers 2010 Xmas Barbeque at 1pm.

So, how about it boys....who is up for a bit of a ride????

hey Jamie
just been looking at some of the things you been doin to the bike looks KILLER.
Are you boys still ridin on the 6th,is it a fizzers ride or can anyone jump on board

hey Jamie
just been looking at some of the things you been doin to the bike looks KILLER.
Are you boys still ridin on the 6th,is it a fizzers ride or can anyone jump on board

Yes, we are still riding on the 6th....and of course your welcome, Leo. Will be great to catch up with ya, has been way too long!!!

Will you be riding the busa, or the streetfighter?

At the moment the Bus is the only one with rego,just been waiting for the weather to sort itself out before I put reg on the Kwaka.
Leaning towards the bus, as on a long ride it is a lot more comfortable but you never can tell.
Are you planning a casual ride or a suited up ride with a tiny bit of spirit?

At the moment the Bus is the only one with rego,just been waiting for the weather to sort itself out before I put reg on the Kwaka.
Leaning towards the bus, as on a long ride it is a lot more comfortable but you never can tell.
Are you planning a casual ride or a suited up ride with a tiny bit of spirit?

G'day mate.

We're planning on a nice casual ride.....better suit up...lol. Either that or chain a pallet of pavers to the back of the Zthou...LMAO.

Seriously thou, heading down that way is likely to make it advisable to gear up well. Always seems to get a little spirited.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Well it's all organised......9am kick of from Macca's at Darlington this Sunday, the 6th....if you want to get Breakfast, get to Macca's earlier than this...cause we wanna leave right on 9am...so also get petrol before arriving, as well, if possible...if not, there are 3 servo's at Darlington...

Last call for FZ6 riders!!!!

:(

other than that we have a Busa, a Z1000, a Z750, an MT-01, a FZ1, and one lonely little FZ6, who will do it's best to keep the bigger bikes honest!

Thanks guys. Awesome ride:thumbup:......and just a little bit spirited...lol.:BLAA:

Lol! Spirited! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Yes it was an awesome ride, even if i did have mirrors full of Hayabusa for most of the ride....man, that thing hauls butt!

Enjoyed the odd chase or two, didnt enjoy my bumbag undoing itself at a rather inappropriate time....causing me to stop, and lose the group till the next stop...

Pity i was the only one holding up the FZ6 pride!!!! And if i do say so myself, i battled valiantly, in the face of a serious horsepower disadvantage!

Beers at the pub after were pretty decent too!

Those of you that could'nt, would'nt, did'nt make it...you missed out on a great day!

Weather was as good as it gets, roads were very low on traffic, and the company was great!

Thanks for the ride guys it was a great day.:thumbup:
Mike
As for putting a pallet of pavers behind the Z I have now had to order 2 pallets for the next ride,wonder who that would be for??????:rolleyes:;)

Thanks for the ride guys it was a great day.:thumbup:
Mike
As for putting a pallet of pavers behind the Z I have now had to order 2 pallets for the next ride,wonder who that would be for??????:rolleyes:;)

BINGO! LoL!

Never a truer word has been spoken! :rockon:

Back