Kazza & Prebstar come to Adelaide...GROUP RIDE!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rightio, this is serious $hit!!!!!!

As most of you Aussie Fizzers know, There is a whole bunch of us going to WSBK at the end of February, then even more of us going on from PI for a tour of Tassie!!! FTW!

Now this brings Kazza & Prebstar to Adelaide, who will be getting to the City of Churches a couple of days before we leave for PI very early on Thursday the 24th of February!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

It's time for us SA Fizzers to pull our collective digits out of our collective dates, and go for a ride with our VIP interstate guests....

This is a rarer than rocking horse poo chance for a bunch of forum members from 2 states to actually meet, and go for a ride!!! Woohoo! :rockon:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

Get the day off work, pull a sicky, commit a crime that enables you to join in the fun...whatever you have to do to get involved SA Fizzers....

Yes i know it's a "work" day...but we all take "work" days off for other reasons, so make this day a "mental health" day...

Wednesday February 23rd, kick off, 9am from my joint.....

that's exactly 4 weeks notice people....

Mick, Dave, Jules, Andy, Jay, Spook, Mikey, and me, all of us need to be there!!!! (If i have forgotten anyone, it's cause you dont post enough!!!)

It's a forum members only ride...so i wont be inviting any of my hoonish mates along!!!

Plan for the day....have breakfast before you come...

Leave my joint just after 9am, go South towards Victor, then track back to Strathalbyn for lunch...from Strath, it's a run over to Lobethal, the back way, for a quick coffee stop, then home....about 170km's all up, and we should be done by about 2.30pm in the arvo...including extended stops to waffle on about nothing!!!

Pace will be pretty much speed limit, and more than anything, it's a warm up run for those of us riding to Melbourne the next day!!!

For the rest of you, this is a golden opportunity to meet a couple of "new" people, who you already soughta know cause of this big mess of a forum!!!

It's time for us SA Fizzers to pull our collective digits out of our collective dates, and go for a ride with our VIP interstate guests....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geez, we feel really special now :cheer:

Thanks for organising this Jamie. Can't wait to meet you SA Fizzers. The more the merrier :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
GET OUT & RIDE YOU SA FIZZERS OR HUMPY WILL COME DOWN THERE & ohh who am I kidding just get out there & ride people , it would be a most awesome day :thumbup:

Us Bris Fizzers would do the same for you ;)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mumble. mumble, straight lines, mumble mumble, sassafrasnpeanutbuttersandwich, mumble.....Yeah, love to...lol.:BLAA:

Bloody rock stars coming into town...if you want your M&Ms sorted I'll be, mumble mumble, no lube, mumble mumble.:eek:

Looking forward to it:cheer:. I'll get in and book a leave day on Thursday...assuming I'll still be there in late Feb.:D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Karen,
Just watch out for Jamie, Daniel and Mikey with one of those red smoke flares on your helmet!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good.

I'll put in a leave form next week (on holidays this week), we've got the 25th off, so I might grab the 23rd and 24th and make a long weekend of it.

:rockon:

Awesome Dave...will be great to catch up, has been too long!

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Trust me guys, you'll be putting NOTHING in my helmet.... :spank:

My husband will get ya if you do :BLAA: Who am I kidding, he'll join in :(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Trust me guys, you'll be putting NOTHING in my helmet.... :spank:

My husband will get ya if you do :BLAA: Who am I kidding, he'll join in :(

Is all good, i am sure Jess will be glad to help you with "Payback", she is quite Feisty!!!

:eek:

Prebstar

FZ6 Maintenance Man
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Really looking forward to catching up with everyone and having a laugh and riding some of those beautiful twisties you've got over there.:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not M&M's for me.

Marshmallows.

Separate the pink from the white.

That's in my rider.

Oh and good coffee.

And kahlua.

And vodka.

And gin.

And........ :BLAA:

We have good coffee from the De Longhi thingo that i still dont know how to drive! ;)

Kahlua & Vodka...check!

Gin...That's BYO at this Venue! :D

Plenty of Pale Ale, Bourbon, various Liqueur's, and some crap wine though!

:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Really looking forward to catching up with everyone and having a laugh and riding some of those beautiful twisties you've got over there.:thumbup:

The ride i have in mind, pretty much takes in most of the good stuff in one decent ride....

Truth be known, it will probably be Mikey who picks the final route, as he knows the Adelaide Hills better than anyone...i reckon he has done close to 50000km's in the Adelaide hills in the last 2 and a bit years...

:bow:

But if you want to see what sort of stuff you will be riding...google maps these roads, Bull Creek Road, Cudlee Creek Road, Lobethal Road....

There will be a few lesser trafficked roads that we might ride, some that not many people know much about, and as such, they are perfect!

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We have good coffee from the De Longhi thingo that i still dont know how to drive! ;)

Kahlua & Vodka...check!

Gin...That's BYO at this Venue! :D

Plenty of Pale Ale, Bourbon, various Liqueur's, and some crap wine though!

:D
Well that's all good then :cheer:

As for the DeLonghi - I've had one for about 6 years - easy to work. Mike has even been known to make me the occasional cappuccino (he is usually lazy though and just makes me short blacks)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well that's all good then :cheer:

As for the DeLonghi - I've had one for about 6 years - easy to work. Mike has even been known to make me the occasional cappuccino (he is usually lazy though and just makes me short blacks)

Yeah, i take the thing for a "spin" every now and then, but without too much success...we just changed machines, and the new one is a lot simpler to use, and the coffee tastes just as good...same brand, just a simpler model...for simpletons like me!!! :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site