Spencers Seat Mods

I just read through the FAQ on the site. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has done an FZ6 seat. The price sounds almost too reasonable to be true. If decent results I would go for this mod without hesitation.

I plan on sending my seat to Spencer just as soon as I come across a box big enough for it to fit in (and a couple of weeks when I won't be riding :))

Frank (Spencer) did my seat. Night / Day difference. I went with the supracore (sp?) material on the rider area and pillion. It is the best mod I have done thus far. You will send him a picture of you on the bike and he will recommend the mods that will fit you. Do it, you won't regret it!

Frank (Spencer) did my seat. Night / Day difference. I went with the supracore (sp?) material on the rider area and pillion. It is the best mod I have done thus far. You will send him a picture of you on the bike and he will recommend the mods that will fit you. Do it, you won't regret it!

Did it help get you off the tank and sit in the seat instead of on it? Thanks

i personally havent used spencer, but i can vouch that he is the real deal, does great work, and has great prices. for seat modification, he has great status on the kawasaki concours forums...among others.

Spencers did my FZ6 seat about a year and a half ago.

I just wanted it a little softer, without modifying the contours. He also added the Supracore on the drivers end.

A bit softer, excellent work (looks bone stock), super quick turn around.

I would definitly do business with him again.

Back