Sup Fellow Riders

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,
It's been a while since I posted anything on the forum. I have been busy with work and other things so did not have time to be here like I used to.

Well yesterday after a month of not riding my Fizzer, I took her out for a 4 hrs spin. I cannot believe how much I have missed riding. It felt spiritual or something. Like I went to the guy and worked out for a week straight and all my stress was lifted off my shoulders or something. Felt really good. I wish I had all year around nice weather but I can't complain.
Well I just felt like sharing with all you respectful forum peps. Ride safe all.

I know what you mean. I leave in SoCal so I get to ride just about every other day, but when duties call to drive my car on my bike days it just pisses me off hehe.

Haha! I'm originally from Asbury area and know about putting the wheels away for winter. I have a son in Garfield and he said every once in a while you guys were getting a break and he'd take his 600RR out.

There is something very soothing about taking a nice ride and just enjoying life!
Can't beleive you managed a month with no riding, I barely got a week and a half after surgery and just had to go for a ride!

Back