Reaction score
Visit site

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First up I would like to say a big thanks to Steph for taking the time to think up the ideas for us to hunt down for the scav hunts :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks! It gets harder everytime I have to think them up. This time Dave (Stumbles06) helped me out.

If anyone has any idea, PM them to me.

forwil

***** Elite
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got the last pic have to wait until I get home to upload
I looked out the window at work and there was a fire truck behind my bike

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, I know for a population estimated 1835 is small but I just don't see the town anywhere. :confused: :D

DSC09310.jpg

ok to explaine this a little... the pic of the sky line is the town next to us as belive it or not it is about 6 times bigger than the town closest to us. (which i am gonna get a sky line pic of the about 3 buildings "downtown") the solor panel, city hall and the fire truck are all the same town,

and the welcome sign is from the closest town (and the town i grew up in)and there are far less than 1800 people there, (a couple hundred at best.) the number there is not estimated population 1835 , but established in 1835 , the skyline town may have a population of 1800

edit for refrence

the town that mexi-cant used for skyline is about the same size as the town i used

bikeskyline.jpg

Last edited:

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
People have posted great pictures. Thanks for sharing everyone! I'll have to get in on the next hunt.

Last edited:

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
you really should, i am finding this to be great fun, and it gives some odd direction on those "random" i have nowere to go but want to ride days. and i can say that i have met some cool ppl when your trying to get the right shot and ppl are like wtf? and you explane most are like wow that's cool blah blah, so yah ton of fun.:rockon:

forwil

***** Elite
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok to finish off the list my bike with non Yamaha, with a fire truck, and a fish I think I might keep it on as my new tank protector.

Thanks Steph this was my first hunt and I had so much fun. My wife bought me my own camera so she could have hers back, so thanks for that too.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gawd, I'm hopeless.

We've had 6 weeks, and I leave it until the last minute to get my pics...lol (still need a couple more, hopefully get them in the next few days).

First up, a bit of fun... Bike with a Fish :D
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbI6DK7wAzY[/ame]

Bus Stop...
View attachment 19983

Non Yamaha Bikes...
View attachment 19984

Windmill...
View attachment 19985

With a Cow...
View attachment 19986

Fire Truck...
View attachment 19987

Yamaha Dealer...
View attachment 19988

Long Straight Road...
View attachment 19989

Skyline of the City (you can see it if you squint...lol)...
View attachment 19990

An Old School...
View attachment 19991

Has been going for 140 years...
View attachment 19992

More to come... I hope.

:rockon:

Last edited:

razormac214

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay so I have most of pictures now, but I still need a couple. Gonna post them all at one time though. So I guess the question is what is the cutoff deadline for getting them posted? Friday at Midnight?

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay so I have most of pictures now, but I still need a couple. Gonna post them all at one time though. So I guess the question is what is the cutoff deadline for getting them posted? Friday at Midnight?

I am leaving to go camping on the 4th of August, so I was thinking if it was due on Thursday by midnight, I could tally it up on Friday, post the winner and then on the 1st of August I can post up the new hunt.

CookevilleFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm new to the forum, obviously I've missed out on this one... but curious for the next one, how do you win these?
Is it for being the first one with all the pictures, or just having all the pictures, or for having the coolest pictures?

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm new to the forum, obviously I've missed out on this one... but curious for the next one, how do you win these?
Is it for being the first one with all the pictures, or just having all the pictures, or for having the coolest pictures?
It is having the most, or if there is a tie, a draw. It used to be a vote, but not enough people voted.

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok this is my first time doing a scavenger hunt so lets give this a try

1.Strange Colored house

P7020015.jpg

2.Bus Stop
P7030045.jpg

3.Bike With Non Yamaha
P7020027.jpg

4. Windmill
P7030046.jpg

5. Cow
P7030053.jpg

6. City Hall (this is the Culver City City Hall You can see the sign its in the shade on the middle of the entrance)
P7130179.jpg

7.FireTruck
P7020014.jpg

8.Snack
P7030056.jpg

9.Bike With Fish
P7040061.jpg

10. Modded Cage (This guy builds and sells custom broncos there is a different one outside his place at least once a month)
P7020007.jpg

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Entries Continued
11. Yamaha Dealer (LA Yamaha)
P7100160.jpg

12. Towns welcome sign (Brentwood Sign I had to pull into the pedestrian crosswalk area and take this during a red light)
P7040057.jpg

13. Long Straight Road
P7030047.jpg

14.Skyline (Took from the backside of Topanga Canyon overlooking San Fernando Valley. I should have gotten the bike closer to the edge for a better pic of the valley but I was exhausted and this was on my way home after a long ass ride)
P7250184.jpg

15. Not Done Yet

Bonus Solar Panel (Solar Panel Powering the Your Speed Sign The sun was at a terrible angle and kept washing out the actual panel)
P7040060.jpg