Swing Arm Decal

So I managed to get an advanced issue of the swing arm decal.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Make sure you take your time. The tuning fork detail is a bit tricky as per instructions. Came out alright in the end. :thumbup:

I like the stickers....will they hold up in the rain? I also tend to not wash the bike until it gets soo nasty i feel dirty even sitting on it.

So I managed to get an advanced issue of the swing arm decal.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Make sure you take your time. The tuning fork detail is a bit tricky as per instructions. Came out alright in the end. :thumbup:
Me too mate, they are excellent. Top Kudos to minimad, Mike the look really good, very subtle on the black swing arm.
Nice.
UK guys well worth the money. The fitting instructions are detailed but simple. The quality is great. I can't wait to fit mine.
Nelly

James, all the vinyl i use is vehicle grade 5-7 year outdoor life so will withstand most things, it the same stuff i use for motorsport, vans etc. and wears reall well.

Bikes look good chaps, like the carbon on the black swing arm.

I will look into a FZ6 version, having trouble trying to find FZ6 logo at the moment so will probably have to try and re-create it myself.

Will look into getting some reflective vinyl, not cheap but think it is about the same sort of price as the carbon. Will have a look in my suppliers cat and let you know what i can find.

Number plate or screen decal would be no problem.

Have had a look at reflective vinyl, following colors avaliable

white
yellow
red
blue
green
orange
black

Has a outdoor life of 3-5 years, vehicle grad. Is about the same price as the carbon.

Would not be able to order all the colors as would cost me a fortune, but let me know which one colour you guys would prefer and i will order a meter or so to see how it goes.

In the mean time will try and get some samples from my supplier and post some pics.

A little bit off topic ;)

I found this kick plate on the powerbronze site for about £50, I assume it is solid carbon. I was wondering if you could replicate the idea for much less in a carbon decal. If so would they stand up to the wear.

I found this kick plate on the powerbronze site for about £50, I assume it is solid carbon. I was wondering if you could replicate the idea for much less in a carbon decal. If so would they stand up to the wear.

Hey grommit, what seat do you have on your bike? Is that an upgraded Yamaha seat?

minimad, how much for a set of those carbon decals like grommits shipped to 03801 (New Hampshire)? Thanks!!

Good looking decals. My swingarm prefers to be naked but I would like to have a carbon set for the kickplate. PM me with details.

I would be interested in one of these as well. Let me know if progress is made.

Thanks,
Nick

As testiment to minimad's product, I present you with Carbon Fiber II! Awesome work, and fast fulfillment and shipping! Thanks dude! I now am standing back and admiring! ;)

View attachment 3767 View attachment 3768

View attachment 3769 View attachment 3770

And... a full shot with all mods to-date!
View attachment 3771

+1 Thanks minimad.

A friend of mine suggested putting a clear vinyl over the top of the decal for protection when washing, so thats what he did for me and you would not know its there :thumbup:

Back