Thank you Harley Rider

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I have to write this because yesterday a few of us were giving crap to some of the Harley riders. It was all in fun, but hey now I have to give them their due. I was playing in the twisties on my way home tonight and I was about four miles from home and came upon a Harley from the other direction. At first I thought he was giving me a wave but then I realized he was signaling me to slow down. Less than a mile ahead in the oddest spot was a county car shooting radar. I guess they are figuring out that this is a great motorcycle road or maybe getting some complaints I'm not sure. There is a lot of motorcycle traffic Harley and Sports alike that enjoy the road. But I owe a big thanks to this guy because I would have gotten nailed for around 15MPH over as it is only a 35 MPH road. Wish I would have gotten a better look at his bike so if I see him again I could wave him over and buy him a couple 'o beers. Well, maybe karma will treat him for his good deed.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Harley guys will generally give a heads up in the canyons around me ... but on the wide open road where others are watching, forget it lol

for too many of them, image is everything. same can be said about a lot of sportsbike riders tho tbh.

hate poser bikers.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Allright.........it shows you it doesnt matter what brand or type of steel your riding........... we are all brothers on two wheels!!! :D