Thank you

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Once again I would like to thank everyone for participating with the forum. It has grown so beyond what I though it would become.. I am having sooooo much fun with it and would like to thank you all for being a part of our site..... The largest FZ6 infomation resource on the planet....

We are over 90,000 posts WOW!!!!

A personal thank you to everyone for making 600riders.com what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sjk625

Reaction score
Visit site
No, thank you! Without you creating this forum, there wouldn't be such a great place for all FZ6 owners to gather and talk about everything, bike related or not.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
No, thank you! Without you creating this forum, there wouldn't be such a great place for all FZ6 owners to gather and talk about everything, bike related or not.

THANKS SJK625 I have never considered this my site thou as all I am just the Admin guy. You all make it what it is! ( Its a team effort! )

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Your welcome, but seriously....
THANK YOU!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Dennis...You've done a good thing in creating this place and the people you've chosen to help run it make it an amazing site to spend time on. Thanks again...You'da Man....:steve:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
THANK YOU Dennis and Thanks to your awesome wife for allowing you to spend time working on the site :rockon::rockon::rockon:

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
This is the best FZ6 site I have seen...I also belong to the other forum, but this site is focused on the FZ6 only:thumbup:

This site has all the information an owner could want:rockon:

Also, I must say that the members here are great too...no nasty threads or harsh words and that is a reflection of the Adims on this site.;)

:cheer::cheer:THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!:cheer::cheer:

bertmoog

Yes, I am.
Reaction score
Visit site
This site is as informative as it is addicting. I love the people and the atmosphere. Ive been to other forums (*cough* sbn *cough*) that have ugly sponsors and the people are sarcastic and immature and basically just dont care about anybody else. This site is just a breath of fresh air. Thank you Admin and thank you everyone else!! :rockon::rockon:

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Even though I'm still relatively new here, I have to say that this is one of the best forums, for FZ6 or otherwise, that I have found. I've not only learned a lot from many of the posters here, but I've also been entertained, well informed, and gotten a sense of community from everyone. Funny thing is, I generally never participate in any type of forum or social site, but I find that I actually enjoy posting and sharing here.

In a nutshell, what I really am trying to say is, the thanks really should go to you!

:steve:

X

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Admin for putting in all the time and effort. Also thanks to all the mods for making this a very friendly site. This site has been invaluable to a newb like myself. I have found so much helpful info on this site it has just increased the fun of owning the FZ and allowed me to answer alot of questions I have had.

Apollo

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for your time and effort, along with everyones input it becomes a invaluable source of fun and information.

Yamaha should be writing you checks monthly as I am sure the website has led to numerous FZ6's being sold and "accessorized".......

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you Dennis and all of the members. It is everyone in the environment that Dennis has fostered that makes this place great. Like any family we may argue from time to time but in the end we all come back to our common love of motorcycling and the FZ6 and helping one another, that is what it is all about. Thanks to all! :thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dennis rocks, I have more friends here than in the flesh.

Now come on everyone lets give Dennis some rep!

Nelly

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This site is as informative as it is addicting. I love the people and the atmosphere. Ive been to other forums (*cough* sbn *cough*) that have ugly sponsors and the people are sarcastic and immature and basically just dont care about anybody else. This site is just a breath of fresh air. Thank you Admin and thank you everyone else!! :rockon::rockon:

Well said...forums can be a big waste of time...not this one, have learnt so much about "my" bike here, and it makes me feel part of a worldwide community of like minded people, and that's awesome, Thank You Dennis, all the way from Down Under!

:aus:

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
A big THANK YOU to DENNIS for his time,effort and patience in the running of the forum. :bow: :bow:

Also Thanks goes out to all the mods for there time spent :cheer::cheer:

And Thanks to you all for a great place to learn about the fz6 we ride with the friendly family atmosphere. :cheer: :rockon:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you Dennis for continuing to host the site and making it all possible.

Thank you to everyone for the valuable content you all provide while keeping it all civil and family-oriented!

Thanks to all the mods for continuously policing and keeping the bad stuff out of the member's view.