The best continent

THE BEST CONTINENT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whilst Australasia isn't a continent, I haven't ridden anywhere but Australia, so that's close enough!

I would love to ride in Germany though, as the telly depicts the roads as sublime.

Cheers,
Rick

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I voted "other" for this reason..I haven't been off this continent and I believe there are awesome treasures not just in sights. roads and topography but in cultural exchange and experience. :D

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
I voted Australasia(Australia)because its the only continent Ive ridden on:rolleyes:.1 + straight away is year-round riding:thumbup:.After watching Le Tour for about the last 10yrs or so I'd love to ride the Pirenesse(hope thats correct)in France(in summer of course);)

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what is the best continent in the world for riding?
I reckon Italy, Top gear do lots of testing there so there must be something in it.
Having said that I would love to do the Pan American highway.
[edit] I forgot to mention that I have experienced the roads in England, Ireland, Isle of man, France, Spain and North America. The mountain section of the Ilse of Man is brilliant sadly I was in a car.
I guess what it boils down to is, as bikers we all have the ability to seek out and find our own small piece of heaven in our own back yards.
Mine is a cheeky up hill left hander with a blind entry, but there are lots of roads locally that provide that adrenaline buzz.
Nelly

Last edited:

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
Whilst Australasia isn't a continent, I haven't ridden anywhere but Australia, so that's close enough!

I would love to ride in Germany though, as the telly depicts the roads as sublime.

Cheers,
Rick
what is it then?
many people would not understand what oceania is except for a few southern hemisphere residents

bob808

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to ride Africa from top to bottom on either coast. I've only been around Europe. Also at some point South America