The Riding Game!

I always wanted paticipate this thread, but always failed to post..
It's not street sign, but it's local street name.
And it's very unique name, so I tried to post it even if it do not get the challenge title. (and not recent photo >> few months back)

SDC11716.jpg

Thanks

That is a unique highway name! When I'm heading East on Interstate 8 toward Arizona there is an exit 'xxyyzz'. I guess they weren't feeling very creative when they made that road. haha

Cool, BusyWeb, plz post a new challenge!!!

He can't, can he? ;) Don't the rules state that it is a new pic, not one that was taken prior to the challenge being issued? ;) He's admitted as much too.

I know where there's a sign that would be perfect for this. It's at a crossroads, the sign pointing to the left says "Somewhere", and the sign pointing to the right says "Somewhere Else". Pity it's about 900Kms away (back in my old hometown in the country).

Next Challenge: Your bike with a street sign (bonus points if it is unique in some way).

:rockon:

I know where there's a sign that would be perfect for this. It's at a crossroads, the sign pointing to the left says "Somewhere", and the sign pointing to the right says "Somewhere Else". Pity it's about 900Kms away (back in my old hometown in the country).
Sounds like a great excuse to go for a long ride!! :D

Next Challenge: Your bike with a street sign (bonus points if it is unique in some way).

Well, it IS summertime there! Great excuse for a road trip!!!! :rockon: :D

:rockon:

LOL How's Forza 3 btw? John and I are still battling on the 2... you played the 3 online yet? Should we buy it before you become too fast for us? :D (the demo wasn't that impressive...).

It's on the street and it's a sign... I am calling it OK :)

4081436914_579bde203b_b.jpg

NEXT CHALLENGE: YOUR BIKE WITH AT LEAST 3 OTHER BIKES IN THE PICTURE

It's on the street and it's a sign... I am calling it OK :)

Well, it is YOUR game afterall!!! :D I am riding Sunday with at least 2 other bikes, so I'll try to find a third and click a pic!!

I thought you Yamaha lovers would be OK with it :D

I chose that contest because we have our Socal group ride tomorrow with a dozen bikes... so forget about trying to win that one :rof:

Forgot to add the next challenge, even tho the deck is stacked!! OK, you Aussie boys, see if you can beat Wavex to the punch on this one!!

talking about unique road signs, check out this one!

IMG_7372.JPG

:rof:

Back