The Riding Game!

This is a great thread. I am looking forward to joining it once the last quest has been solved. Our streets aren't numbered like that. nelly

Figures... Don't know what I was smokin' when I came up with that one!

Next Challenge...

Your bike parked on 50th Street with the street sign visible in the background
No worries, if there is ever a question " your bike parked and visible from one end of town to another" I would win lol. My home town has 4 streets lol.

Nelly

So who knew that not every town has at least 50 streets...

Next Challenge...

Your bike parked in front or in a pumpkin patch, a bin or display of pumpkins will do

Not my picture...
Tink%20in%20Pumpkin%20Patch.jpg

Geez, I'm outta luck at the moment. We don't have streets with numbers (only houses..lol), and I'm guessing the Pumpkins are all to do with Halloween?? (that's not real big here in Oz either... yeah, we miss out on everything)

Next Challenge...
Your bike parked in front or in a pumpkin patch, a bin or display of pumpkins will do

:rockon:

would love to play, but ill have to wait til after the 50th st

OOHH!!! just saw the pumpkin update...

Will have to go out riding soon

attachment.php

Next challenge:
Your bike with anyone on it wearing a Halloween costume
:D

Awesome photo, awesome looking bike, and great new challenge! I'll try to get my daughter to sit on the bike with her costume :D

wanted to give this a bump...someone (with kids maybe) out there has to be able to do this picture!

Next challenge:
Your bike with anyone on it wearing a Halloween costume

Last edited:
Ok.... Since nobody else is doing it.

View attachment 23175

Your bike in front of a "signature/tourist" location in your area. Bonus if you can post a link to another picture of this location on the internet (Not one of yours. :) )

Last edited:
I know I'm too late for this one, but this picture was too cute and I had to share it.

View attachment 23177
(He's a turkey)

Current challenge:
Your bike in front of a "signature/tourist" location in your area. Bonus if you can post a link to another picture of this location on the internet (Not one of yours. )

Aww, how cool is that. Thanks mate. :)

Current Challenge...Your bike in front of a "signature/tourist" location in your area. Bonus if you can post a link to another picture of this location on the internet (Not one of yours. )

View attachment 23175

Your bike in front of a "signature/tourist" location in your area. Bonus if you can post a link to another picture of this location on the internet (Not one of yours. :) )

The first place is the Tillamook Cheese Factory in Tillamook, Oregon. Second is the Women's Forum Outlook in the Columbia River Gorge. Third is the Horse Tail Falls in the Columbia River Gorge.

I took these pictures before the challenge was posted so they don't count. I just wanted to post something since I'm new to the game and for fun.

View attachment 23175

Too easy, that would be just about every member on this forum.

Another late entry, my Daughter on what my wife calls the other red head:thumbup:.

I took a ride down to Balboa Park... one of the premier tourist attractions in San Diego. Here's my picture (my bike is hiding in the lower left):
View attachment 23209

And here's the website link and a screen shot from the website (just in case they change the picture):
View attachment 23210

By the way, all of the pictures with the kids in their costumes were great!

Next Challenge: Your bike with something big and orange (a big orange truck, building, large sign, etc).

I took a ride down to Balboa Park... one of the premier tourist attractions in San Diego. Here's my picture (my bike is hiding in the lower left):
View attachment 23209

And here's the website link and a screen shot from the website (just in case they change the picture):
View attachment 23210

By the way, all of the pictures with the kids in their costumes were great!

Next Challenge: Your bike with something big and orange (a big orange truck, building, large sign, etc).

Haha That's the Museum of Man in the background. I was part of a team that did a lot of the work there as well as many of the museums in SD
Edit: Correction! The Museum of Man is on the right in the picture....

Last edited:
Alright, since the last one failed... new challenge is your bike with a street sign (bonus points if it is unique in some way).

Back