Thugs and Hooligans give us all a bad rap

Status
Not open for further replies.

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry bastards. The one guy that busted my window out would have been met with a 160grain .357 mag round to the face and anyother dirty mofos. They better hope their bikes can get up and move faster than 1300+ fps.

This gets my blood boiling!!

+1. Make that a 230gr Federal Hydra-Shok. I would definitely have been in jail - not for the bullet that went through the guy smashing out my window but for the next 7 that went through the closest, most committed of his buddies.

Then again, if I was driving a 2.5 ton all-terrain capable cruise missle, it's doubtful I would have needed much else.

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
Gotsta get me some if them!

.45 ACP, 230gr +P Hydra-Shok. Designed to go through long, sloping windshields (sports cars) or somewhat more solid things (doors, body armor, etc). We tested them on about everything (milk jugs, mellons, chunks of meat, doors, logs, walls, cars, etc.) and they perform beautifully.

Traded my Golden-Sabers for them after I noticed some of the local motorcycle gang members wearing Class II armor under their vests. Having a the local Outlaws chapter tell you that wearing matching t-shirts on rides constitutes "open-season" makes you re-evaluate ammunition choices.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4"]So true, it hurts.[/ame]

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't know if I can do that. Pretty sure I saw some picture of you with one of those Mohawk helmets . SKy told me I should just be afraid of people that would wear something like that and I heard you were affiliated with a motorcycle gang called the SoCal Hooligans. Also, you are know conspirator in a social uprising called "Hoonapalooza".

Unfortunately for me, I am not a rich guy nor do I own an SUV so I can't manage my social anxieties by running people over, hiring a high priced lawyer and dumping money into a PR campaign to make everyone else but me look bad.

However, I am a loser and lowlife (so I have been told) so maybe this might be just my thing.

I do plan on riding Wednesday (9th) either Sunrise or Borrego depending on the weather if your interested in that.

Yes, I'm interested in Weds the 9th. I'll try to keep my calender open. We can post an invite.

And yes I did waste some money on that squid hawk. I hid it till lunch time and then sneaked into the restroom where I stuck the suction cups to my bald head and came back to sit at our table. The people in the restaurant really liked it and we all had a great time. Money well spent and Verharen and I took turns wearing it.

I'll be in touch. :)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I'm interested in Weds the 9th. I'll try to keep my calender open. We can post an invite.

And yes I did waste some money on that squid hawk. I hid it till lunch time and then sneaked into the restroom where I stuck the suction cups to my bald head and came back to sit at our table. The people in the restaurant really liked it and we all had a great time. Money well spent and Verharen and I took turns wearing it.

I'll be in touch. :)
You Hooligan you....

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Traded my Golden-Sabers for them after I noticed some of the local motorcycle gang members wearing Class II armor under their vests. Having a the local Outlaws chapter tell you that wearing matching t-shirts on rides constitutes "open-season" makes you re-evaluate ammunition choices.

So true, it hurts.

FZ6 forum riders did our own version about 4 years ago :)

They're lookin at us now!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8q5uc_3mK8]Brub brub brub brub brub brub - YouTube[/ame]

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"

I was Fuc#ing right. I was just joking before but I knew this Jay Miese guy was no good.

"The Lawrence motor*cyclist struck and paralyzed as a desperate SUV driver tried to escape the rage of other bikers in New York on Sunday has a six-page criminal record that began at age 12 with a negligent driving charge and includes jail time for drugs, guns, resisting arrest and other convictions, according to court records.

Edwin Mieses, 32, never got a driver’s license in the Bay State, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said, but he was frequently nabbed behind the wheel, and even sentenced to jail for driving without a license, court records show. Mieses has a pending case out of Lawrence District Court for driving suspended, subsequent offense, said Carrie Kimball Monihan, spokeswoman for the Essex County District Attorney’s Office. Mieses also has 15 guilty findings for criminal offenses including distribution of cocaine, possession of a firearm without a permit, knowingly receiving stolen property, resisting arrest and several motor vehicle violations, court records show.

Mieses was sentenced to jail in 2004 for distribution of cocaine, in 2001 for operating without a license, in 2000 for possession of a firearm, and in 1999 for possession of marijuana, receiving stolen property, destruction of property and attaching plates, according to court records."

Evidently Mr. Mieses. may have been trying to turn his life around after being released from jail for his distribution of cocaine charges:spank:, but he still couldn't get his act together enough to get a drivers license. Maybe if he did he would know that it is not safe to exit a vehicle in the middle of a highway. :ban:

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
I was Fuc#ing right. I was just joking before but I knew this Jay Miese guy was no good.

"The Lawrence motor*cyclist struck and paralyzed as a desperate SUV driver tried to escape the rage of other bikers in New York on Sunday has a six-page criminal record that began at age 12 with a negligent driving charge and includes jail time for drugs, guns, resisting arrest and other convictions, according to court records.

Edwin Mieses, 32, never got a driver’s license in the Bay State, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said, but he was frequently nabbed behind the wheel, and even sentenced to jail for driving without a license, court records show. Mieses has a pending case out of Lawrence District Court for driving suspended, subsequent offense, said Carrie Kimball Monihan, spokeswoman for the Essex County District Attorney’s Office. Mieses also has 15 guilty findings for criminal offenses including distribution of cocaine, possession of a firearm without a permit, knowingly receiving stolen property, resisting arrest and several motor vehicle violations, court records show.

Mieses was sentenced to jail in 2004 for distribution of cocaine, in 2001 for operating without a license, in 2000 for possession of a firearm, and in 1999 for possession of marijuana, receiving stolen property, destruction of property and attaching plates, according to court records."

Evidently Mr. Mieses. may have been trying to turn his life around after being released from jail for his distribution of cocaine charges:spank:, but he still couldn't get his act together enough to get a drivers license. Maybe if he did he would know that it is not safe to exit a vehicle in the middle of a highway. :ban:

Sounds like a typical Hollywood celebrity teen-life except he didn't make any movies or put out record labels.

Now a decade later after he served his time and paid his debt to society, you think it is okay just to run him down on the street when wasn't doing anything but stopping because of an accident like any other person would.

why_not_Zoidberg?

Reaction score
Visit site
Any typical person would not be driving without a license.

Any typical person knows to move vehicles to the side of a road, there are even signs that say in event of fender bender vehicles must be moved to the side.

Boy you are a special kind of stupid.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a typical Hollywood celebrity teen-life except he didn't make any movies or put out record labels.

Now a decade later after he served his time and paid his debt to society, you think it is okay just to run him down on the street when wasn't doing anything but stopping because of an accident like any other person would.

Sorry, I don't stop in the middle of a road for an accident. I get to the side. But I took a drivers education course, passed it, took my drivers exam by the DMV and passed it. I even remember them having questions about what to do in the case of an accident. See when you actually follow the system and learn then you remember things they teach you about not putting yourself in harms way.

Also, just because someone 'pays their debt to society' it doesn't mean they are no longer doing illegal things, like his open case for driving on a suspended license. Also the fact they recovered stolen motorcycles during this ride, and he was known for putting on plates and accepting stolen property. For all we know he's teaching these other idiots to do the same shady stuff.

In your Disney fantasy world after someone goes to jail, do they always come out a model citizen? Because in reality the recidivism rate is rather high for repeat offenders. Also, it's a parole violation for a parolee to associate with other known criminals because the system knows that it is more likely for a person to fall back into their criminals way, which I'm willing to bet there was more than one in that group ride. Maybe Mr. Miese parole term is complete. We don't know that yet, but it will be fun to watch.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Any typical person would not be driving without a license.

Any typical person knows to move vehicles to the side of a road, there are even signs that say in event of fender bender vehicles must be moved to the side.

Boy you are a special kind of stupid.

So where is the part where, you get to run people over?

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, I don't stop in the middle of a road for an accident. I get to the side. But I took a drivers education course, passed it, took my drivers exam by the DMV and passed it. I even remember them having questions about what to do in the case of an accident. See when you actually follow the system and learn then you remember things they teach you about not putting yourself in harms way.

Also, just because someone 'pays their debt to society' it doesn't mean they are no longer doing illegal things, like his open case for driving on a suspended license. Also the fact they recovered stolen motorcycles during this ride, and he was known for putting on plates and accepting stolen property. For all we know he's teaching these other idiots to do the same shady stuff.

In your Disney fantasy world after someone goes to jail, do they always come out a model citizen? Because in reality the recidivism rate is rather high for repeat offenders. Also, it's a parole violation for a parolee to associate with other known criminals because the system knows that it is more likely for a person to fall back into their criminals way, which I'm willing to bet there was more than one in that group ride. Maybe Mr. Miese parole term is complete. We don't know that yet, but it will be fun to watch.

Don't care.

Where in your DmV handbook did it say it was okay to run people over for failing to follow any rule?

why_not_Zoidberg?

Reaction score
Visit site
So where is the part where, you get to run people over?

When they are threatening you or your family's lives. I know you can't carry in NYC, but in my state, I am allowed by law to protect myself, my family, and my property with deadly force. Try that kind of stupid **** where I'm from, and you will more than likely be shot dead.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't care.

Where in your DmV handbook did it say it was okay to run people over for failing to follow any rule?

It's not in the DMV handbook but rather the criminal code. In the situation where a person is being threatened and feels in fear of their life or the life of their family, they have the right to use deadly force. The rule that this group of morons was failing to follow were numerous, including unlawful imprisonment. If this Miese guy was in front of the car, in theory he could be implicated as participating in the unlawful imprisonment. The DA and NYPD are probably not pursuing this route because there is no substantial proof at this time other than what they saw from Cristopher Cruz and it would probably spark a riot if Mr. Miese was held responsible for his participation in these criminal activities. I have been trying to explain this to you for 3 days.

It is quite obvious that you 'Don't care' about the reality of the situation. But a fun discussion nonetheless.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
When they are threatening you or your family's lives. I know you can't carry in NYC, but in my state, I am allowed by law to protect myself, my family, and my property with deadly force. Try that kind of stupid **** where I'm from, and you will more than likely be shot dead.

Well, good thing you were not there because you would have got yourself and your family killed with your actions. Your family probable would had been killed in the cross fire while you were being stopped on your murderous rampage.

If I was in that RR nothing would have happened. First because I am not going to ride up and hit someone in front of me.

Secondly, if I hit someone. I am going to get out my car quickly, rush over to them and ask them if they are okay and if they need medical assistance.

If they are hurt and I am going to ask to remain still while I get them help.

If they say they are fine, I am going to tell them I am glad you are okay and tell them how concerned I was for their well being.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
It's not in the DMV handbook but rather the criminal code. In the situation where a person is being threatened and feels in fear of their life or the life of their family, they have the right to use deadly force. The rule that this group of morons was failing to follow were numerous, including unlawful imprisonment. If this Miese guy was in front of the car, in theory he could be implicated as participating in the unlawful imprisonment. The DA and NYPD are probably not pursuing this route because there is no substantial proof at this time other than what they saw from Cristopher Cruz and it would probably spark a riot if Mr. Miese was held responsible for his participation in these criminal activities. I have been trying to explain this to you for 3 days.

It is quite obvious that you 'Don't care' about the reality of the situation. But a fun discussion nonetheless.

I don't care about your red-herrings.

Meanwhile, getting back to the DMV book that you don't know as well as you think you do. I am not even going to look at it but I just going to guess it says something like, You move to over when it is safe to do so. The rider was in the middle lane and the right lane was blocked off, of course you wouldn't even consider that because you are dead set on your conclusion without considering the facts.

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Sounds like Gloria Alread has her work cut out for her....

Status
Not open for further replies.