Timing advance rotor

jjmaine

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I am wondering if anyone has a Y034 4 degree timing advance rotor sitting on the shelf. Be happy to pay good money for it since they aren't available on eBay anymore. Or if anyone knows someone in the USA that makes em now please let me know!

KokkakiasGr

Reaction score
Visit site
Tried finding it on the internet a while back. i cant even find it in used parts anymore.
contacted the guy who sold them for a while . i got no response back. i dont think you have any luck searching for those. BUT. if you do i would like to know about it .

jjmaine

Reaction score
Visit site
The eBay seller said they are making more he just doesn't know when they will have them. I would like to get one now while I have my bike torn apart for winter maintenance. Should have bought one months ago when they were available.

jjmaine

Reaction score
Visit site
Fyi, I have a brand new set of Racetech gold valves w/ the recommended fork oil if anyone has one of the 4 degree advance rotors they want to trade .

I bought the gold valves but then ended up going with cartridges for my forks. If anyone is interested let me know! IMG20240210112924.jpgIMG20240210112840.jpg