Tire Suggestions, Any experience with Pirelli?

trapezuchnap

Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking to get a new set of tires, the back definitely needs replaced and the front will too here soon. I have mainly been looking at the Pirelli Angel Sport Touring tires. Has anyone had any experience with these. I am also looking for some suggestions. I'm looking to get a lot of miles out of them (obviously) and my riding style is mostly is non aggressive commuting.

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got a few thousand miles plus a couple track days on mine and they still look great. A bunch of my friends have had great experiences with them as well. Can't really go wrong with any sport-touring tires from any of the main brands.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking to get a new set of tires, the back definitely needs replaced and the front will too here soon. I have mainly been looking at the Pirelli Angel Sport Touring tires. Has anyone had any experience with these. I am also looking for some suggestions. I'm looking to get a lot of miles out of them (obviously) and my riding style is mostly is non aggressive commuting.

Mainly commuting? I suggest the Michelin's Pilot Road 4's. They just came out with the 5's so you probably can get a good price on the 4's. They are great in the rain, plus they handle well in the twisties. Just replaced my rear on my Multi this week. 10,500 Miles on the rear below. I got 9000k miles on the front.

OVOW63S.jpg

yOEoXah.jpg

r01fSvL.jpg