TITANIUM LEO's 4 sale

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
i have the titanium leo vince slip-ons and cat eliminator pipe for sale. they only have about 520 miles on them. i have only had them on for no more than a month. they retail about $700 brand new.
THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE PM ME IF INTERESTED. IM OFFERING THEM FOR $480 SHIPPED. feel free to offer.

edit: now down to $450 including shipping. you will not be disappointed very nice sound coming from these pipes trying to offer it to you guys before i put it on ebay.

Last edited:
Wow penguin biker I would of bought em from you had I known earlier. I was in the market for new pipes. question: Why are you selling them? What are you getting in their place?

o dont get me wrong the sound in INCREDIBLE! no joke its louder than two bros and way nicer. as to why im getting rid of them, heres the shocker:
IM SELLING MY FZ6! and the guy says he doesnt want the pipes so off they go. im just gonna buy a new exhaust for my new bike.

o dont get me wrong the sound in INCREDIBLE! no joke its louder than two bros and way nicer. as to why im getting rid of them, heres the shocker:
IM SELLING MY FZ6! and the guy says he doesnt want the pipes so off they go. im just gonna buy a new exhaust for my new bike.

Guess you did need to keep the cover, eh? ;) Of course we all want to know.... What are you getting for a new bike??? :D

i'll have them if you would post them to the UK?
they cost a fortune over here!!!

With so many takers you need to get an auction going lol.
PS I will have them to if you will ship to the UK?

sorry for the late replies guys. as for my new bike, its either an 07 Zx6R with 0 miles or that sexy 08 daytona that you see on my avatar. alright i tried to upload some crappy ones and it said invalid something. im going to school now but i will get some updated good pics in a few hours for sure. sorry

Last edited:
No - I'll have them if they are coming to the UK!! I've been wanting some of these for ages, and don't want to have to buy the cheaper alumninium ones..

Aluminium - Cheapest is £269+delivery, prob get them for £280inc. Maybe less. I paid £360 for carbon delivered, had to sell my spare set of car wheels to fund the purchase! It might be worth sending me a PM if you need more details, to avoid hi-jacking this thread..

Back