Too Big a Gap for a Top Saddlery Seat?

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
For those that have the Top Saddlery seat, do you have a gap at the back by the tail light? Just wondering if I should complain or not. I`d hate to send it back and end up with a worse seat. I fits fine everywhere else and tight up to the tank with no problems with stitching. It`s also so much better than the comfort seat.

CIMG2098.JPG

Last edited:

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine does not have a gap at the taillight, but there is a bit of one at the tank. For me it wasn't worth the hassle of shipping it back to France... On the other hand, the seats aren't cheap!

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S INFUSE 4G using Tapatalk 2

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
In all honesty mine's just fine front and back. That doesn't look too bad though, wouldn't worry about it if I were you. The comfort will make you forget about it. Maybe it will work in a bit after a while.

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. The seat is great and so comfortable just bothers me that it doesn't fit correctly at the back. My worry is that if I send it back will I get a new seat that's worse. :( If most on the forum have fit problems with their seat I won't bother. Maybe I should start a poll?

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You need a heavier girlfriend.
You can have mine, I'll PM you her phone #.

:BLAA: