Training Wolfman's dog to stunt.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day all. I just so happen to be keeping an eye on Wolfman's doggie while he's off at the races. I told him she was in good hands and I'd have her riding the twisties by the time he got back:rockon:......

Well here's a progress report:thumbup:.

Wheelie
View attachment 13394

Stoppie
View attachment 13395

And here she is saying, "Thanks for teaching me wheelies and stoppies Mike."
View attachment 13396

A very apt pupil....lol.:rockon:

:D
Cheers
Mike

Good work mate...........but Jamie will have something to say about all that stunting and NO SAFETY GEAR ! lol

Every time I tried to get the jacket on her she wanted to eat it:spank:...lol.

Wouldn't even look in the helmet:eek:.

Young folks nowadays huh?...lol.

Cheers
Mike

G'day all. I just so happen to be keeping an eye on Wolfman's doggie while he's off at the races. I told him she was in good hands and I'd have her riding the twisties by the time he got back:rockon:......

Well here's a progress report:thumbup:.

Wheelie
View attachment 13394

Stoppie
View attachment 13395

And here she is saying, "Thanks for teaching me wheelies and stoppies Mike."
View attachment 13396

A very apt pupil....lol.:rockon:

:D
Cheers
Mike
You the man Mike!

nelly

too funny! Rob has been teaching our dog wheelies...hes gotten pretty good at them. Now stoppies I hadn't thought of.....

Thats a great set of tricks, I like the stoppie! My dog only knows how to find the dog catcher when she leaps the fence:( Wolfmans gonna :eek::eek:

cute puppy, how did you you get stoppies down? Mine knows wheelies pretty well, but no stoppies yet.

I am as one with the animals....They look at me as a big upright walking furry beast...lol....And I cheated a little with the stoppie...lol...She jumped off a table and and I managed to catch the kodak moment, so to speak....lol. It was all part of my evil plan though...lol.

Wolfman's probably gonna love it (although I will at some point probably get called a clown...lol.)

And yes, she is a total cutie....but a total nutter as well....LMAO.

Her attitude is one of, "If it moves I can chew it."
*Pushes shoe*
"It moved"
*Pounces on shoe*...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Back