Troy Bayliss - A true champion!, annoint the new King!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OI!!!! I thought only Elephant's had a memory like that... it should have been long forgotten by now :)

Mate....we will never forget.......LMAO...:sinister:

Bet you wont be putting the left nut up as "tender" again, anytime soon!

:Flip:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL , looking at his avatar , looks like someones go a firm grip on that nut :thumbup:.... I never forget either mate , especially when somebody is willing to put the family jewels on it :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I cant handle this :( im already missing most forms of motorsport , MotoGP , WSBK , F1 and after this weekend there is no more V8's i honestly :don'tknow:what im gunna do , i'll hafta go and :banghead:........Ohh hang on there is always the cricket :thumbup: :cheer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I cant handle this :( im already missing most forms of motorsport , MotoGP , WSBK , F1 and after this weekend there is no more V8's i honestly :don'tknow:what im gunna do , i'll hafta go and :banghead:........Ohh hang on there is always the cricket :thumbup: :cheer:

Yep, and the Aussies are sowly pulling themselves back together after a horrible tour of India...reckon we are going to flog the South African's.....Lee is hitting form, Johnson is more confident, and quicker than ever, Stuart Clark just needs a bit of luck....and if Hayden, Ponting, and Symonds can pull their collective acts together...it will get ugly....Cant wait for the Perth Test!

As for racing...in Summer, Speedway, and lots of watching GP's from previous glory days, keeps me sane! Just watched the whole of the 93 GP season in the last 2 weeks...Mick Doohan was awesome!

:rockon: