Troy Bayliss - A true champion!, annoint the new King!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bugger. I just watched the replay of the SuperSports race, they cut bit's out and basically show the highlights, they also cut out the bit where they were saying where Gazza was going next year.

Oh well, time will tell.

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bugger. I just watched the replay of the SuperSports race, they cut bit's out and basically show the highlights, they also cut out the bit where they were saying where Gazza was going next year.

Oh well, time will tell.

Your left nut is safe for now! Lol! Oh hang on, i have the full telecast recorded....hmmmm might just have to watch it again!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Broc Parkes , has confirmed that he is moving up from WSS to WSBK with Paul Bird Motorsport (official Kawasaki factory team) and will be teamed with Makoto Tamada :D :thumbup: ......... Good luck to Broc and may he do us Aussie's proud :rockon:............. Aussie Aussie Aussie !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Broc Parkes , has confirmed that he is moving up from WSS to WSBK with Paul Bird Motorsport (official Kawasaki factory team) and will be teamed with Makoto Tamada :D :thumbup: ......... Good luck to Broc and may he do us Aussie's proud :rockon:............. Aussie Aussie Aussie !!!!!!!!!!!!

wish him all the best of luck in the world,just wish he was on a proven front running bike,kwaka's have failed to impress in WSBK for a very long time,since Scott Russell days!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is very true but still at least he is havin' a go on the world stage , you never know he may well be sighted by some bigger MOTOGP teams :D

absolutely!great rider,and would love to see him succeed,and get into Moro to or at least get the kwaka on the podium,if he could do that then people would definitely take notice as no-one else has been able to in recent times.go Aussie go!

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
wish him all the best of luck in the world,just wish he was on a proven front running bike,kwaka's have failed to impress in WSBK for a very long time,since Scott Russell days!

Dont forget Anthony Gobert on the mean Greenie. :thumbup:

[nomedia]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=opEuCOHHggQ[/nomedia]

[nomedia]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rF2hz73u5Zk&feature=related[/nomedia]

News on Mr Squiggle. I hear he will be racing in the WSS for the Triumph Italia BE1 Racing Team. He will replace Mark Aitchison who is moving to the Althea Honda team.

:aus:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dont forget Anthony Gobert on the mean Greenie. :thumbup:

YouTube - WORLD SUPERBIKE 1996 SLIGHT GOBERT PHILLIP ISLAND PART ONE

YouTube - WORLD SUPERBIKE 1996 GOBERT SLIGHT PHILLIP ISLAND PART TWO

News on Mr Squiggle. I hear he will be racing in the WSS for the Triumph Italia BE1 Racing Team. He will replace Mark Aitchison who is moving to the Althea Honda team.

:aus:

Yes how could we forget "the go show"!awesome talent,sadly wasted!(pardon the pun).

Re Mr Squiggle,looks like stumbles left nut is safe!LOL!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ummmmmm no its not , Stumbles said he'd bet his left nut Gaz was going to honda :D , im putting you in charge of the removal :thumbup: :rof:

whoops,read Honda, not triumph!looks like stumbles is in for more than he bargained for on Sundays ride!LOL!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh crap... Umm, I might have something on... (an iron chastity belt to protect the "jewels") :Flip:

Be nice now... And yeah.. Mr Humpy.. Who asked you...lmao.:rof::rof:

I only said "I'd ALMOST bet my left nut".. so bugga orf.

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh crap... Umm, I might have something on... (an iron chastity belt to protect the \"jewels\") :Flip:

Be nice now... And yeah.. Mr Humpy.. Who asked you...lmao.

I only said \"I'd ALMOST bet my left nut\".. so bugga orf.

:rof::rof::rof::rof: nup its all there in black and white squeaky06 your nut is goooone i hope it didnt mean that much to you :thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bags, not me. Well it's official. I've bags not me'd to doing nut removal...lol...someone else's job.:thumbup::D
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bags, not me. Well it's official. I've bags not me'd to doing nut removal...lol...someone else's job.:thumbup::D
Cheers
Mike

We never did remove that nut!!!!! Dave..........your lucky we are too slack to follow up!!!!

Here's another clip of Troy Bayliss i found today....a bit of a tribute to the great Aussie!

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ff8IZnQ1VyI&feature=related"]YouTube - Troy Bayliss #21 Tribute Part 1[/ame]

:rockon: