Trying to view Reputation...

YZF73

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry about this everyone, probably a really stupid question, anyway...

I've been confused about exactly how the reputation system works since I first joined the forum and have just found an explaintion in the FAQ and in an old thread that clears most of it up :rockon:.

The only thing is that I can't view my reputation as stated in the FAQ, see quote below from the FAQ;

'How do I know what reputation I have received?

You can view the reputation that you have received in your User CP (User Control Panel) where it is displayed at the bottom of the User CP page. Here you will see the latest reputation that you have received and whether this is positive, negative or neutral. Your total reputation will be shown as series of reputation indicators in your posts and profile. The more positive your reputation, the more positive icons will be shown. The more negative your reputation the more negative icons will be shown.'

Would be great if someone could clear this up :thumbup:

Cheers,
Yamahaboyz

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Someone has to add to your rep before you can view it, and once someone does then when you log onto the home screen it will say that you have 1 new reputation comment or something similar in the same place it displays a new pm in the upper right hand corner of the home page

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
No problem, and I think it does but then again someone would have to add to it before you could see anything, if tapatalk had a way to do it I would add to yours to show you